Annie Pie totally deserves the filmfare next year for Liger

Posted: 1 years ago

I mean for a role so different from her real-life personality, Ananya probably has no clue what it is like to grow up in elite, rich Indian circles. How challenging would it be for her to do justice to a rich spoiled brat? Such a challenging role for her and the girl nailed it. I mean, this was the type of role she had never attempted before. It is not like she played a rich pampered girl in Gehraiyan or SOTY2. I can not thank KJO enough for gifting us this gem of an actress. All hail the next queen. I will legit sue Filmfare next year if this gifted girl's acting prowess and versatility are not given recognition. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago

You know what.....I won't even question why this post was made 😭 I am here for your moral support and to stand in solidarity.

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

You know what.....I won't even question why this post was made 😭 I am here for your moral support and to stand in solidarity.

Yay! I hope this means you are helping me cheer on Ananya for next year ! 

You go Kween!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Slay 'em, show him how it's done....and don't come back for another 642930 years 🙃

Originally posted by finditlovely

It's amazing so early in her career she delivered such promising role👏

Had to do so much research and she played it so effortlessly

Haven't seen a rich spoilt brat female character in Indian movies for a long time

Annie is already legendary...hope she keeps picking such experimental projects that'll showcase her acting capabilities...I hope Liger goes for Oscar nomination so the world can see and appreciate her performance..Don't have much hopeswith Filmfare...they can rob Anniepie from her much deserved award😔

Yeah, jokers and clowns stated Aloo was the next Merly Streep. Ananya on the other hand is ABOVE Merly Streep! 

Youngest most female Indian superstar to portray the role of a young spoilt brat…. Filmfarex2 🏆 USCian 🥇 

Originally posted by oye_nakhrewaali

You go Kween!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Slay 'em, show him how it's done....and don't come back for another 642930 years 🙃

My point exactly ! She has already accomplished everything she needs to as an actress! 

Also national award and Oscar.

Ananya is an acting wonder

She does such distinct roles better than Meryl Streep 😆 

LMAO.😆🤣 I love sarcastic posts like these.❤️

Edited by diasingh2 - 1 years ago