Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Rakesh tried his best to find Ranveer. But luck was not on his side.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes surely rakesh tried his best to find ranveer but surely luck is not on his side this time 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

How did Ishani figure this out?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes let us see how Ishani figured out this problem from our Ishani itself in the next update 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Rakesh was caught, the injection destroyed, the culprits revealed.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

rakesh caught got and the injection is destroyed and the culprits also revealed 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani saved the day. She must have been watching.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

ishani has made the day a fab 

let us see what has been done by Ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 780

All were seeing Ishani with a not understanding face were Ishani saw Disha with a sharp eyes. 

Ishani (turning to Nirbhay):Nirbhay send this Rakesh out of the house. 

Nirbhay: Tk Ishani..(telling it he saw Rakesh):Run away from here

Rakesh shook his head as okay and he started to walk fast from there with drums in his hands were in the next moment he vanished from everyone's eyes. 

Ishani(seeing all the guest): We have arranged food for all of you at the backside of our house. Thank you to all of you for coming for the Pooja have the food with whole heart. 

All the guests hearing it with a happy smile was leaving the hall one by one for having the food. As soon as all the guests left the hall Ishani saw Sharman. 

Ishani:Sharman Bhaiya. 

Sharman(came to Ishani):haan Ishani..

Ishani(took her shawl and she opened the knot in her shawl and took the key out of the knot and gave the key to Sharman):Bhaiya Ranveer is in my room. I have locked him inside my room. Unlock it and tell Ranveer to come to the hall. 

Sharman: haan tk Ishani. 

Telling it Sharman started to walk towards the stairs. 

Amba(seeing Ishani):Ishani Dikhra something very bad has happened tell us all what happened?

Ishani: Maa let Ranveer also come let me tell you all what has happened? (seeing Disha with a sharp look): And who was the reason for it too...
Disha had a feared and sweating face were all started to wait for Ranveer. 

Sharman unlocked the door and he opened the door were inside the room Ranveer was sitting in the bed and was seeing his phone were hearing the door open sound Ranveer saw towards the door were seeing Sharman he gave a smile. 

Ranveer:Sharman..

Sharman: Ranveer come to the hall. 

Ranveer:Arrey I cannot come like that Ishani has told me to be inside this room until she comes and call me. 

Sharman:Ishani only told me to bring you to the hall. come now. 

Ranveer: oh okay..

Telling it with a smile he got up from the bed were both sharman and Ranveer started to walk in the corridor and they came down in the stairs and came to the hall. Ishani saw Ranveer and gave a smile were Ranveer too smiled back to her and he saw everyone in the hall with a smile. 

Amba(seeing Ishani);Ishani Ranveer came tell us what has happened?

Ishani: Let me tell Maa. (she started to tell what happened to everyone in the hall)

FLASHBACK

That day morning Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and she made her ready for the day and she made Raagini sit in the swing. Ishani took her phone and dialed to Mala's number and when Mala picked the call. 

Ishani: Mala can you bring Milk for Raagini?

Mala; Haan Bhabhi let me bring. 

In the next few minutes Mala brought milk for Raagini and gave it to Ishani were Ishani too got it with a smile were Mala started to leave the room. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini who was sitting in the swing gave the milk glass in Raagini's hands):Chalo drink the milk after that let us go down and after sometime let Mama feed you breakfast okay. 

Raagini(getting the tumbler from Ishani cutely):hmmm(she started to drink the milk slowly).

Ishani seeing Raagini started to have the milk with a smile went and sat in the sofa and she took the magazine and started to read it were in the next few minutes she heard the silver tumbler fall in the floor sound were Ishani took her eyes from the magazine and saw Raagini were Raagini was seeing down the floor as the milk tumbler was on the floor and milk was split in the floor. 

Raagini(seeing it was cutely starting to cry were Ishani seeing it keeping the magazine and came to Raagini were seeing Ishani near her);mama..

Ishani(with a smile):Arrey its okay Baby you have left the tumbler and it fell down for this why you need to cry. (wiping Raagini's tears);no need to cry. Let Mama clean this after cleaning let us go down okay. 

Raagini: hmmm

Ishani(to herself);Mala is busy today don't want to call Mala for cleaning let me itself clean.(seeing Raagini):Baby be in the swing till Mama come okay. 

Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay): hmm 

Ishani(giving smile to Raagini and to herself):Mala would have kept the mob outside the store room only. let me go and take it. 

Ishani started to walk out of the room and she went to the store room to take the mob for cleaning the floor were when she was about to take the mob she heard some voice inside the store room. 

Ishani(hearing the voice and with a doubtful face in thoughts):who is inside the store room?

when Ishani was thinking about who is inside the store room she heard a strong voice "Ranveer should be finished"

Ishani hearing Ranveer's name she made her ears sharp and identifying the voice she got to know its Disha. She started to listen to Disha standing outside the store room. 

Disha: Don't worry no one will hear me. If I be in my room and talk to you my husband will be there so only I came to store room and I am talking to you from store room. In our home no one used to come to store room only servants used to come sometimes. 

Ishani was listening very carefully. 

Disha:Rajeshwari madam you have brought the injection that we have planned to inject on Ranveer to make Ranveer turn into a old man but now you are telling henchmen is not ready yet. If henchmen is ready only somehow injection will be injected to Ranveer then only Ranveer will turn as a old man in this age itself he will lose his looks and he will lose his confidence and he will lose his complete life. 

Ishani had a shocked face were she didn't even think that Disha will go to this extreme to revenge Ranveer. Ishani was shocked to the extreme and she was hearing what Disha was speaking. 

Disha: Okay Rajeshwari madam before today evening do something and make a henchmen ready to put injection to Ranveer. We have to make use of this pooja otherwise its impossible to inject the injection on Ranveer. Somehow as per our plan a henchman should come as drums man and inject the injection on Ranveer. Let me call you by evening that time tell me who is going to come as drums man.

Ishani(hearing it and in thoughts): Nirbhay's mother and Disha has planned to inject some injection on Ranveer during Pooja through a henchman who wil come as a drums man and they have planned to turn Ranveer into old man. No this cannot happen (as she was thinking it she heard the store room door getting unlocked were she immediately hided behind the wall next to the store room).

Ishani saw Disha coming out of the store room and seeing both the sides and confirming no one is there and she started to walk towards her room. 

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Everyone was shell shocked were Ishani was continuing in a calm tone. 

Ishani: Knowing both Nirbhay's mother and Disha's plan I was thinking what to do to save Ranveer. Today Ranveer was fully in playing mood with that I made a silly fight with Ranveer. Ranveer tried to talk to me and he was asking for some penalty to me. I told I will keep you in a locked room for 2 hours that is my penalty he too said okay. with that I locked Ranveer inside my room and kept the key with me. I stopped Ranveer from coming the Pooja. (seeing Amba):Maa As you said you have invited Nirbhay and Rithika I was sure somehow with Nirbhay I can catch this henchmen who has come to inject the injection. 

FLASHBACK. 

When the Pooja was getting started Ishani typed a message to Rithika's number were she then called to Rithika's number were Rithika's phone vibrated were she opened her eyes and saw the phone and seeing its Ishani's number she saw for Ishani in the hall and finding Ishani some distance away from her were Ishani was seeing her were she signed to see the phone to Rithika and she cut the phone were Rithika saw the phone and seeing a message from Ishani in the notification she opened the message and read it in her heart. 

Rithika(in thoughts seeing Ishani's message): Rithika Ranveer in danger due to Nirbhay's mother and Disha. I have locked Ranveer in my room for now he is safe. A henchmen is going to come as drums man to put a injection to Ranveer that injection will turn Ranveer to be a old man. I am sure Nirbhay can find out the henchmen. Tell Nirbhay to see all drums man face and tell him to find out is there any of his henchmen come as drums man. If its any of Nirbhay's henchmen we are lucky that we can find out the culprit. If Nirbhay found out the henchmen means reply it as a message. Lets hope for the best. 

Reading the message Rithika without showing any reaction she typed a reply message to Ishani. 

Rithika: Let me take care Ishani we can do it. 

Sending the message to Ishani Rithika touched the shoulder of Nirbhay who has closed his eyes and was praying to god. Nirbhay feeling the touch of Rithika turned and saw her and signed as what were Rithika showed the message from Ishani to Nirbhay. Nirbhya read the message and getting it shook his head as okay to Rithika and now Nirbhay's eyes started to see each and every drums man face one by one were as he was seeing one by one drums man his eyes now got stuck to Rakesh and he got to know he was one of his old henchmen and getting to know that his mother has arranged Rakesh for this injection plan and getting Rakesh Nirbhay unlocking Rithika's phone and replied to Ishani. 

Nirbhay: The drums man who is standing at the last of the troop is the henchmen Ishani. His name is Rakesh one of my old henchmen. 

Ishani hearing the beep tone of her phone unlocked the phone and saw the message from Rithika's phone and getting its Nirbhay's message had a light smile. 

FLASHBACK ENDS. 

Ishani(continuing):And finally when everyone started to dance noting that Rakesh for few minutes I went and stood behind him and as I trapped him Nirbhay too came and held that Rakesh. some how I destroyed the injection that Nirbhay's mother sent through Rakesh. 

Everyone was having a shocked face hearing this kind of plan by Nirbhay's mother and Disha. 

Amba(hearing what all Ishani said had tears in her eyes were she held Ishani's hand and saw her with a tears):Dikhra..I am sorry. 

Ishani(with a not understanding face): Maa for what you are asking sorry to me? 

Amba: Nahi Ishani always I was the one who used to tell you are not fit to be in Ranveer's life but today you have protected Ranveer. If anything happened to Ranveer as per Nirbhay's mother plan I cannot even imagine it...but you have tried your best to make Ranveer saved. 

Ishani(with a smile):Maa I have did my wife's duty If you want to thank anyone you have to thank Nirbhay and Rithika only. without them I would have not able to find Rakesh and that injection. 

Amba:(shaking her head as okay to Ishani and saw Nirbhay and Rithika):Thanks to you both. 

Nirbhay(with a smile):Arrey aunty why you need to tell thanks and all. I and Rithika will be always available for Ranveer and Ishani any time okay. For this you all should never tell thanks to us (seeing Rithika): Hain na Rithika. 

Rithika(saw Nirbhay with a bit bright smile this time): Haan Nirbhay (seeing Amba): Aunty we have done what should be done only. So no thank you and all. 

As they were talking that was the moment they heard a tight slap sound were everyone saw the direction from where the sound was heard were Baa has slapped Disha were Disha was standing holding her cheek after getting a tight slap from Baa. 

Baa: What have you done?

Disha: Baa....

Baa: get out of this house right now. Here after you should never stay in this house. 

Telling it she held her hand she was pulling her towards the entrance of the house to send her out of the house were everyone in the hall were seeing the incident of Baa and Disha were now Ishani was standing silent were Ranveer was now having a romantic smile in his lips and was seeing Ishani. Ranveer started to walk towards Ishani were everyone were surrounding Disha and Baa were when Ishani was about to walk towards Baa Ranveer came near her and in a instant held Ishani's hand with a cute smile. Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand in her hand saw Ranveer and raised her eyebrows as what were Ranveer with a romantic smile. 

Ranveer: Meri pyari biwi I love you so much. 

Ishani(hearing it with a happy smile in a cute romantic tone): Love you so much mera pathi dev. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani must have planned to keep Ranveer locked away till the danger was over.

coderlady thumbnail

It was a lucky break that Ishani was able to hear the plot and take action.

coderlady thumbnail

The disaster was averted. Ishani finally got appreciation too.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why did ishani let rakesh go out?they should have got him arrested.i am worried whether he will come again to destroy ishveer.i am glad that my guess is right.ishani fought with ranveer simply and locked him inside to protect him.glad that she came to know about disha's involvement in it.surprising that nirbhay ritika helped ishani.amba's dialogue to ishani was emotional.ishveer I love you scene was romantic. But I feel that throwing out disha was not enough.she should be in jail.otherwise again she will come with a new plan.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani must have planned to keep Ranveer locked away till the danger was over.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes it was indeed ishani's plan to keep ranveer locked away till the danger was over 

keep reading 😉