😍😍😍😍





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
😍😍😍😍





Oh yes, blahhhh, Barun Sobti indeed is "eye candy"...would like to see him more in movies.
Originally posted by: Clochette
Oh yes, blahhhh, Barun Sobti indeed is "eye candy"...would like to see him more in movies.
look at his eyes man,his eyes.And overall facial features too actually.I was only searching for his pictures from IPKKND but I thought he looked good in that romantic web series he did on hotstar too,so posted a couple pics from that too.
But I still think he looked the best in IPKKND,he is a good looking man but he cares shit about his grooming or styling.If he did it would be over for most tv actors at least.😆
I don't watch TV serials...I know him from two of his movies...and really liked his performances (and yes, his eyes are expressive).
Yahaan bhi lafda. Typical IF.

I know right!How can you indulge in fights in a topic like this!😂

https://x.com/i/status/2039673689281864066
https://x.com/iewangoalskiiii/status/2035750618812563592 https://x.com/93KIWIXCALAMITY/status/2035964182483607624...
0