Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Thank u so much. U R the only kind one here. These other girls are so cruel 

@Charu - u deserve everything u are getting now ðŸ˜†

Ohh my gosh!!! 

Ok so... I know that you know now! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

I swear i was reminded of that cig burning on the arm gif (with the arm references) but my timeline again got  messed up.

I thought he wasn't here at that time 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

I swear i was reminded of that cig burning on the arm gif (with the arm references) but my timeline again got  messed up.

I thought he wasn't here at that time 

@bold

Your timeline always gets messed up (*Shilpa shetty*) 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbird

@bold

Your timeline always gets messed up (*Shilpa shetty*) 

Imagine if i were a time traveller what havoc would i cause ðŸ¤£

Wait this could be a good idea for a script 🤓

YourCat thumbnail

I dont think it exist anymore, maybe it does, but no one knows how to romance or love, so it is equivalent of not existing.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who can pick who on time. That’s what matters 

But people still make wrong choices

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

But people still make wrong choices

that’s all good. But now romance has given way of the man and woman seeing what their schedules are 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

that’s all good. But now romance has given way of the man and woman seeing what their schedules are 

Yeah that's what I mean. Everyone is more concerned with themselves

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No it's not dead..

But yes, it's rare.

And finding a person who actually knows how to love is a case of luck..

I think the mistake that most people make is hooking up with people based on just mere physical attraction.

Also, I believe and its very true that a person around whom your heart flutters a lot and you feel anxious talking to them is probably not meant for you. Your soulmate is supposed to make you feel calm, relaxed and 100% yourself.

People have these criteria that they want in their partner and out of those, 80% are based on looks alone. The foundation of a strong /healthy relationship is a strong friendship..and friendship as in not just sharing memes wala friendship but connecting on a deeper level..having someone who understands your heart and someone with whom you share mental intimacy. That's where the root is. Your partner should be someone whom you can call at the middle of the night and cry your heart out and he/she will listen. Someone with whom you can have hours of intimate discussion about life and will not get bored for a sec because you have that strong understanding with them. Someone who will be happy for your success and not jealous or try to pull you down. If you find such a person, my advice is let go of the person's looks.. don't judge him/her by their looks..what if he has a pot-belly? What if she has dark skin? If you both can connect on a certain level and feel happy after talking to each other, you are very much compatible and can make your relationship work.

I think I am really lucky to have met my boyfriend.. it's just amazing how well we connect..how I feel so calm and content around him...Of course we are extremely attracted to each other but for us, our love is much more than physical attraction. There are days when we just sit and talk..about various things..and we feel so so good after talking...our conversations make us feel extremely content. He is not a conventionally good looking man..but he has a wonderful heart and the best thing is he understands me. He loves me the way I am and I love him the way he is. His family is great too. His parents have already liked me and my mother has liked him too. But first of all we have to make our careers.. only then we will marry. It's amazing how he encourages me so much to rise in my career and says that he won't ever mind if I earn more than him in future. And I know that he is not bluffing because I can see in his kind eyes that he is talking from his heart. 

Wrote a really long post but I am saying this from my experience.. I have had my heart broken in the past..went after a boy just for his looks and he was all sorts of red flags. Spent 2 whole years during covid crying and doubting myself. But finally, I met the love of my life, and I believe in the universe and its ways. Just give things time, and everything that is meant to be yours will come to you.