Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is upset and Ranveer is clueless.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes our heroin is upset and our hero is being clueless 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 778

Ranveer came out of the room and he walked in the corridor were his legs stopped him at a place in the corridor because his eyes fell on Ishani who was now arranging the Pooja item plates in front of the krishna. 

Ranveer(to himself): Let me go and talk to Ishani now. 

Telling it to himself he came down in the stairs and walked and came to the mandir area and stood near Ishani. 

Ishani feeling someone near her keeping the flowers plate and raised her head and saw Ranveer and gave a not minding look and she was about to walk. Ranveer held her hand and made her to face him. 

Ranveer:Ishani you don't want this anger. I went to play cricket as it was after a long time. For this why are you getting anger?

Ishani:(in bit childish anger):My problem is not about you going to play cricket. In those sports excitement your full thoughts were in that sports only not on me. That is only making me to get anger. 

Ranveer; okay okay wrong only. Let me ask sorry. 

Ishani:For this simple sorry and all I won't forgive you. 

Ranveer:Tk then tell me what should I do to make you forgive me?

Ishani: whatever I tell you will do?

Ranveer; If you will forgive me I will do anything you tell me. 

Ishani:Sure are you ready for the penalty I am going to give you?

Ranveer: Haan ready to do anything you tell to me but you should talk to me as usual after that. 

Ishani: haan If you do the penalty I give you I will surely talk to you. 

Ranveer: Okay tell me what should I do?

Ishani: (thinking for a while): I will lock you inside a room you should stay in that room for the next two hours. you should come out of that room after I release you only.  can you do it?

Ranveer(without any hesitation);Haan let me accept the penalty. 

Ishani: tk come with me

Ishani held Ranveer's hand and she started to take him to the stairs. Ranveer without any other thoughts with a smile was walking with his wife. 

Ranveer(walking with Ishani):What you will tell to others? all will search for me during the pooja know?

Ishani(holding his hand and walking itself): let me tell you got a office work. 

Ranveer: Okay. 

Ishani finally brought Ranveer to her room and she opened the door and brought Ranveer inside her room. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Stay in this room itself. 

Ranveer: (went to the bed and sat in the bed):okay. 

Ishani opened her cupboard and took a lock and key in her hand and showed it to Ranveer. 

Ishani; I am going to lock you till I open the look you should not try to come out of the room. 

Ranveer: hmm okay. (he gave a cute smile and kissed in the air seeing Ishani): love you...

Ishani(with a cute anger look):let me leave..

Telling it she went out of the room and closed the door and locked the door outside and kept the key with her. She went to their room and saw Raagini sleeping yet and she lightly tapped Raagini's shoulders. 

Ishani:Raagini..

Raagini getting the tap in her shoulders slowly opened her eyes and saw Ishani with a puppy face. 

Ishani:let us get ready and go to the pooja baby. 

Raagini with a the same puppy face hugged Ishani. Ishani took Raagini in the same hug and took Raagini's dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom to make Raagini ready. It was next 20 minutes were Ishani made Raagini completely ready in her grey frock  and she took Raagini out of the room and she walked in the corridor and came down in the stairs were by that time almost all the family members were in the hall. Nirbhay and Rithika in a traditional attire entered the house. 

Amba(seeing Nirbhay and Rithika);arrey Nirbhay and Rithika come...

They both came with a happy smile were all of them talked to them.

Amba: How are you Rithika?

Rithika: Haan aunty I am fine. 

Ishani(coming to them): happy to see you both. How are you Rithika? Is Nirbhay's house set for you?

Rithika(hearing this question of Ishani and thinking about their life giving a made up smile):haan set only Ishani . By the by where is Ranveer?

Before Ishani could answer..

Amba: Haan dikhra where is Ranveer?

Ishani: Maa he got a important office work that is why he is in my room doing his work. 

Amba:What is this during pooja he got busy in office work?

Ishani;after finishing the work he will come and join us Maa let us do the pooja. 

Amba(with a bit disappointment):tk...

All the guests were coming one by one were all the family members welcomed the guests when they were asking about Ranveer Ishani managed them telling he has got office work. shikhar and Shivanya too entered the house in a traditional attire. All the people in the family welcomed them. 

Ishani(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):welcome both of you

Shikhar(with a smile):Haan (seeing Raagini showed his hands);come on junior vaghela. 

Raagini saw Ishani were Ishani with a smile signed her to go to Shikhar were getting the sign from her mother showed her hands to Shikhar were Shikhar took Raagini in his hands. 

Shivanya:where is Ranveer Ishani?

Shikhar: haan where is Ranveer? all the others are here but we didn't find Ranveer yet?

Ishani: He has got some important office work that is why he is inside the room. He will come after his work is over. 

Shikhar: tk tk ..

As they were talking with each other Pandit has started to chant the mantras were all of them saw Lord Krishna and started to Pray were that was the moment the drums playing troop was entering the house with the instruments in their hands the drums troop people were wearing the turban over their heads and has applied red color powder in their faces were Disha now made her eyes sharp to see for the henchmen Nirbhay's mother has sent. 

Disha(in thoughts):Nirbhay's mother said she has made the henchmen ready and he will enter the house with the drums people. she has sent the photo of the henchmen know let me see that and identify the henchmen. (she unlocked her phone and saw the photo that Nirbhay's mother has sent to her)

She saw the photo of the henchmen and now saw the drums people faces one by one were she was not able to identify the henchmen in that troop were she was having a confused face. 

Panditji(finishing the chanting of mantras seeing Amba and Baa):Tell the drums people to play the drums let us show the Aarti. 

Amba: haan panditji

Panditji; who is going to do the pooja?

Amba: Parul will do the pooja(seeing Parul):parul come and do the pooja as per Panditji instruction and then pray well that your child should come to this world with good health. 

Parul: Ji Maasi 

Amba(seeing drums people):Play the drums..

The troop now started to play the drums were Parul was doing the Pooja rituals as per pandiji instructions were all the people were praying to lord krishna. Disha not finding the henchmen was confused were that was the moment a man was entering the house with a drums were he was also playing the drums to the tune of other drums man were he came inside silently and stood behind the troop and was playing the drum. He has also applied the color powder and has tied the turban over his head and was playing the drums. Disha noticing the single drums man entry again  unlocked the phone and saw the photo sent by Nirbhay's mother were seeing the phone Nirbhay's mother sent and she saw the man who entered as a single drums man and identifying his face and with a happy smile reading his name that was also sent by Nirbhay's mother. 

Disha(in a very low tone to herself):Rakesh has entered the house with the injection. (she had a happy smile were now her eyes was searching for Ranveer were all were chanting and singing the god song and was praying to god but she was not able to find Ranveer were her eyes got stuck to Ishani were Ishani was praying joining her hands and in thoughts):where is this Ranveer?

Screen splits on Praying Ishani, Ranveer sitting in the bed in the locked room and confused Disha. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Locked in a room for two hours? That might just save him.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer playing carroms with ragini was so cute.ishani getting angry and saying thar now ranveer is interested only in carroms and cricket and is not even looking at her was cute and funny.loved the look of ishveer.nirbhay's mom and disha are irritating. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani has no idea that her punishment might just save Ranveer.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Locked in a room for two hours? That might just save him.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes two hour locked in room surely that will save ranveer

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer playing carroms with ragini was so cute.ishani getting angry and saying thar now ranveer is interested only in carroms and cricket and is not even looking at her was cute and funny.loved the look of ishveer.nirbhay's mom and disha are irritating. 

Hi Jasmine

thanks for the comment

happy that you liked Ranveer playing carroms with Raagini and Ishani's cute anger for not minding her and only finding the sports 

glad you liked the looks of ishveer 

surely nirbhay's mom and disha are irritating 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani has no idea that her punishment might just save Ranveer.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes Ishani is of no idea that her punishment  can save Ranveer 

keep reading 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

For such a silly thing ishani getting angry is not expected.her punishment of locking ranveer inside the room for such a silly thing is shocking.but actually this might turn out to be a blessing for ranveer.bcz now disha is not able to find ranveer.i hope disha won't be able to trace ranveer.did ishani purposefully lock ranveer inside for his protection?

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

For such a silly thing ishani getting angry is not expected.her punishment of locking ranveer inside the room for such a silly thing is shocking.but actually this might turn out to be a blessing for ranveer.bcz now disha is not able to find ranveer.i hope disha won't be able to trace ranveer.did ishani purposefully lock ranveer inside for his protection?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

mmm quite shocking that ishani getting angry for a simple thing but it is a kind of blessing for ranveer for sure 

disha is not able to find ranveer now 

let us see what is going to happen ?

keep reading 😉