Any DT member. People call everyone mods chahiye woh viewbie ho yah CM. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Any DT member. People call everyone mods chahiye woh viewbie ho yah CM. 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Questions 6,7 ,8 🤣. Poor detectives 😆. Are you by chance trying to increase site traffic 🤣.
I'm trying to get people to give me wrong answers so I can cut marks. 😈
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shreya if any person's ladder group got changed till we sent u answers then?🤔
I will take the positive side. Like if you name someone who becomes an Achieverz during these next 4 days, then I will give it marks. Or if someone becomes a Rockerz and you name them for the voting question, then I will count that. I will not penalize you if someone gets promoted.
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I also have a question, do sizzlers also come under pink usernames?
You tell me. 😈
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shreya r u actually going to check if all UN matches the criteria even if there r 100s of names?🤓
Yes. Some of the answers have very obvious and a few answers only. But others I will check. At some point, the names will repeat with each submission.
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Since this seems to be the final round for the grand prize, can we get lifelines like KBC in this round?
50-50: Answer only 50% of the answers 😆
Phone-A-Friend: DM a friend and ask for help on the questions but keep the host in the loop
Ask The Expert: Host can assign someone as an expert, who might know the answers. We can DM them and keep host in loop 👍🏼
Plus One: Call in a friend who has been eliminated to play the round with us. Prize money can later be distributed evenly 😛
Lol this is not the final round. There's one more where I will take pity on you and give you some easy stuff.
And no lifelines. That's not how I operate. 😈
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
What's a pink shaded username?
A username that has a pink level to it.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
pink shaded username matlab?? people whose un is in pink shade displayed on IF or those whose name correspond to pink as in the word or meaning of pink🤓
Whose IF name displays in pink colour.
Okay I wanted to clarify one thing.
so for Q 8 we have to write the IF ladder level for the pink shaded question??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Okay I wanted to clarify one thing.
so for Q 8 we have to write the IF ladder level for the pink shaded question??
No usernames of people who have a pink shaded IF ladder.
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5