Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer making coffee for ishani was a sweet gesture.ranveer saying that he did some work as ishani is tired was lovely.the emotional ishani hugging ranveer and saying l love you and he saying I love you to her was lovely.like ishani said most of the husbands won't understand how tired their wives are.ranveer saying that now ishani looks like how she used to look years back and he loves that ishani the most was sweet.

hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked ranveer making coffee for Ishani and ranveer saying that he did some work as ishani is tiered and the emotional ishani hugging ranveer and saying i love you and he too reacting to her with i love you. 

glad you liked ishani saying most of the husband won't understand how tiered their wives are and the way Ranveer saying that now ishani looking like how she used to look years back and he is loving that ishani 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The perfect gesture after their night. But too bad she could not drink the coffee.

Hi coder lady 

thanks for the comment

glad you liked their perfect gesture after their night 

bit disappointed that ishani was not able to drink the coffee

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He is so considerate. Letting her rest for some time and doing the work.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes he is so considerate and letting her rest for sometime and doing work for her

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

He is voicing his appreciation. Women love that.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment

yes he is raising his voice of appreciation 

and surely all the women love that 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

Very nice update sakshi.

I know I disappeared too long that you even forgot I am reader of yours. Just busy with life. 

Now I am back and really happy to catch up this story.

I really appreciate for what you are doing for about 7years dear keeping our Ishveer alive with us.

Love you alot for that dr.

Keep rocking and smiling...

Mayashelly🥰

Hi Maya

really happy to have you back 

i thought I lost you as my reader 

and now I am extremely happy to see you back reading my story 

glad you liked the update 

hmmm yes dear even my frequency of update is too  not like before 

surely we are busy with our lives

happy that you are reading my story till date 

there is lot to come up with this story dear I am taking all the effort to give the complete story of ishveer 

love you too dear 

you too keep smiling 

and keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arivodhaya

Maybe I changed name but I am the same fan of yours. This is Mayashelly here in another name of me

thanks for being there for my story till date I mean our ishveer story 

happy to see my reader mayashelly 

thanks for coming back you have given a new hope for me to continue the story 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 777

RV mansion was so happy that day were all were happily enjoying the whole family company. Boys were playing carom board were Ranveer, sharman, Pratik, Manas were playing happily chatting among themselves. Amba, chaithali, Laxmi, Baa were happily playing cards were Parul was sitting and was smiling to them happily chatting jokes among themselves were Krish was happily playing with Parul. Ishani sitting in the dinning table chair and was feeding Raagini who was happily sitting in the dinning table. 

Ishani(smiling to Raagini): Baby today fully house will be on function mode only so keep enjoying okay. 

Raagini: mmm

Making Raagini have her breakfast and she washed Raagini's mouth and she washed her hands and gave the tumble of water for Raagini to drink were the cutie pie was drinking the water cutely. 

Ranveer(coming to both Ishani and Raagini and seeing Raagini);Raagini..

Raagini(drinking the water and seeing Ranveer with a cute smile): Papa

Ranveer: chalo come with Papa we can play Carom board.(he showed his hands to Raagini).

Raagini keeping the tumbler in the table and showed her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer took Raagini in his hands and saw Ishani. 

Ranveer: Ishani we are playing carom board and its going in an interesting way. Let Raagini be with me she will enjoy the game. 

Ishani(smiling seeing the excitement of Ranveer): mmm tk..

Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and he walked and took Raagini to the carom board area. He made Raagini to sit in his lap and he was continuing his play. 

Ishani(coming inside the kitchen seeing Mala washing the vegetables): Mala let me cut all the vegetables for afternoon lunch. you prepare juice and keep it in the fridge we need to serve juice to all the guest who come to home for pooja know. 

Mala: Its okay Bhabhi let me cut the vegetables and then make juice also. 

Ishani; arrey how you will manage all the work all alone no problem let me cut the vegetables and give

Telling it Ishani took the vegetables plate and the chopper and knife and went to the dinning table and she sat in the dinning table and she started to cut the vegetable. Ishani cutting the vegetable and saw Ranveer were he was having Raagini in his lap and was smiling happily playing carom board. Raagini was cutely smiling to Ranveer and was seeing the carom board. Raagini too in excitement was clapping her hands and at a time she kissed Ranveer's cheek were Ranveer too with a happy smile kissed Raagini's cheek. Both of them were looking cute to her eyes. Were somewhere Ranveer was taking her attention so much. His simple navy blue shirt was showing him more and more handsome to her eyes. The way he was making Raagini happy and the way he is smiling everything was a bliss to her eyes. She thought about the way how Ranveer confessed his love to her yesterday night the night they spent the way Ranveer was a loving husband the whole night the way he brought coffee to her in the morning came to her mind were these things were showing Ranveer more handsome to her eyes. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's full concentration on Carom board in thoughts):mm even being full time loving man Ranveer too sometimes get into the attitude that men's are men only. Till yesterday night his eyes was fully on me only today not even his single glance is on me. (somewhere getting so much anger than Ranveer is not seeing her in thoughts): don't know what is there in these games for boys If they play they will forget the whole world.

As she was thinking it Amba came to the dinning table to drink water. 

Amba: Ishani you can come and play cards with us know? Ramu and Mala will do these works. 

Ishani; Its okay Maa Ramu Bhaiya is making the carpet work outside and Mala was alone working in the kitchen that is why I am helping her. 

Amba:(with a smile): tk at least after finishing the work you relax for sometime you are fasting today don't forget that. 

Ishani: tk maa let me rest in the afternoon. 

Amba: Ishani I have invited shikar and shivanya and also Nirbhay and Rithika they will be joining us in the evening. 

Ishani:(with a smile): I know Maa you will invite them for sure. happy that they are joining our pooja 

Amba: Haan Ishani(telling it she drank the water and moved from there).

The time was moving Mala and Ishani completed the cooking work were all were having their lunch one by one and were retiring back to their room for afternoon nap. Ishani too brought Raagini to their room were cutie pie was sleeping well in her shoulders. she made Raagini lay in the bed and she too sat in the bed next to Raagini were Ranveer entered their room were his eyes didn't even fall on Ishani were he went to the cupboard and took a track pant and t-shirt and entered the washroom. In the next 10 minutes he came out of the washroom wearing the t-shirt and track pant and he went and saw himself in the mirror and he combed his hair with his hands and was walking towards the entrance of the room. 

Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer changed his dress and the way he not even noticed her getting bit anger and in a clear tone):Ranveer..

Ranveer(hearing his name turned and saw Ishani and with a light smile): Haan Ishani..

Ishani: come here. 

Ranveer: anything important Ishani?

Ishani(with a bit possessive face);when you started to ask questions to me? you used to come to me If I say come. 

Ranveer(with a what to react face came to her and he sat in the bed facing her): Haan bolo

Ishani; why did you change now? where are you going without taking rest?

Ranveer(with a excited smile):Ishani we boys have planned to play cricket till evening. Today all are in home know so we have planned it. Even our neighbors who used to play cricket with us from small are coming today. sharman only has arranged it. I am excited Ishani you know me right that how much I love cricket. 

Ishani: I thought let us spend some time but you are saying you are going to play cricket. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a what to tell face): Ishani wo..(he was hesitating)

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's hesitating face): you know what men will be men only. you are too man only know you are showing your attitude. 

Ranveer: Arrey what I did? 

Ishani; Till yesterday your eyes were on me and now you got what  you wanted from me so from today the moment you stared to play game not even your single glance fell on me. you were seeing that carom board only and now when I am thinking to spend time with you you are in a mood to play cricket. 

Ranveer: Ishani after a long time all my friends from neighborhood are coming that is why you don't take these kind of things seriously okay. Let me come in the evening and after that let me spend time with you. (as he was telling it to her his phone rang from his track suite pant pocket were he picked the call and in a low tone):Haan sharman(seeing Ishani a sorry look):Let me come. (cutting the call and seeing Ishani);Let me come Ishani sorry ...

Telling it he got up from the bed and went to the entrance of the room and went out from Ishani's sight. 

Ishani(as soon as Ranveer went from there and to herself with a cute anger):Let him come I am not going to talk to him at all. more than me cricket is important to him. 

Ishani thinking about Ranveer not spending time with her and in the tiered of the fasting she slept in the bed next to Raagini. The time was moving were when it was 5 o clock in the evening when Ishani opened her eyes she got up from the bed and yawned. she got the thoughts of pooja and she got the thoughts of Ranveer going to play cricket. As she was thinking that was the moment Ranveer came out of the washroom ready in a traditional attire. He was wearing his golden designer sherwani and golden color pant. He was looking so handsome were he was looking like. 

4-Shakti-Arora-as-Ranveer.jpg

Ishani saw him with a silent face were Ishani too saw him with a silent anger face. Ranveer didn't know how to talk to her were Ishani turning her face to other side and got down from the bed and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and she entered the washroom to change herself. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's anger to himself): Ishani is angry that I didn't spend time with her. How to make her calm?

He went and sat in the sofa silently. He waited for Ishani to come. Ishani after 20 minutes came out of the washroom were her attire now made Ranveer to lightly open his mouth without to his knowledge. Ishani was looking like a white lotus to his eyes. Ishani was wearing a low neck top and skirt with multi color border. She  was wearing a shawl over her top and she started to get ready in front of the mirror. When Ishani finished her makeup and turned to walk Ranveer without any ego lost himself to her. She was looking like a white angel were she was looking like

profile_15f3735e14cbd1f3853b8da6398b93ad.jpg

Ishani seeing Ranveer a up and down glance she was starting to walk towards the entrance. where before Ishani could reach the entrance of room Ranveer got up from the sofa and he came to Ishani and stood in front of her. Ishani saw him with a anger look. 

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani: how was your cricket? 

Ranveer: Ishani after a long time cricket with all old friends that is why I got excited. 

Ishani: More than me cricket was important for you know? you didn't even complete our conversation you went from me to play cricket. fine you are too man only you got what you wanted from me know now you don't need me so your concentration will be on other things only. 

Telling it with a anger face she went out of the room. 

Ranveer(to himself): suddenly what happen to Ishani? she is getting this much anger on me.

Disha(in phone call with Nirbhay's mother):Everything is ready know? Morning when I talked to you you said that henchmen didn't come yet. Now is everthing ready or not? 

Nirbhay's mother: Haan everything is ready my henchmen will enter the house with the drums people. He will surely inject the injection on Ranveer. 

Disha(with a happy smile): I want that only. Let me contact you after Ranveer get injected. 

Nirbhay's mother; haan 

Screen splits on Angry Ishani, confused Ranveer, cunning Disha and Nirbhay's mother. 

To be continued 😉

Regards

Sakshi

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

some happy times for the family.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani is upset and Ranveer is clueless.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

some happy times for the family.

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comnent

yes its happy time for RV family 

hope you too enjoyed that happiness 

keep reading 😉