Ketki Ma'am in a serious role is something I am ready looking forward to seeing 😅
Last time I saw her in Aamdhani Attani Kharcha Rupaiya 😅
Radha Kaku and Deepu's Baa are gonna meet in the function or will atleast be in the same frame 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ketki Ma'am in a serious role is something I am ready looking forward to seeing 😅
Last time I saw her in Aamdhani Attani Kharcha Rupaiya 😅
Radha Kaku and Deepu's Baa are gonna meet in the function or will atleast be in the same frame 🥰
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Whaddya think?
I think Baa will either help in sorting out Kaku's problem with her kids or give some solution to Pushpa so that she can able to attend both awarding ceremony at Canada and Ashwin's marriage.
She will hopefully get impressed by Ashwin, if not Pushpa immediately. He is GOALS 💁♀️
Originally posted by: kavya1994
I think Baa will either help in sorting out Kaku's problem with her kids or give some solution to Pushpa so that she can able to attend both awarding ceremony at Canada and Ashwin's marriage.
Arey waah, that will be wonderful! 😊
First one, Kaku and the kids need to talk, so the parents cannot tell more lies about them being home. The kids can directly take a call on whether they wanna be with their Aaji or not. Deepu's Baa can be a moral support and suggest that. The second one is also an easy peesy fix. Video conferencing. Pushpa can attend the wedding physically and the award function via Zoom/Skype and have someone go there on behalf of her. Lets see how that comes about to happen tho. Deepu's Baa seems traditional like that, technology wala suggestion will have to come in from the younger lot tbh ✌️
This seems to be the most active thread on IF
I know a few of you have voted... but can the others please vote for rashmika too
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5308277/deepikas-dolls-poll-1-mrunal-thakur
please!!! I'll owe you two favors in return
maine to Diwali ke din bhi safayi ki 🤣 abhi aur baaki haiOriginally posted by: nautankitadka
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkCtbOVASTW/?igshid=ZjA0NjI3M2I=
Diwali toh gayi, but still apt 😆
This seems to be the most active thread on IF
I know a few of you have voted... but can the others please vote for rashmika too
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5308277/deepikas-dolls-poll-1-mrunal-thakur
please!!! I'll owe you two favors in return
Neha and I already voted 👍🏼
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
maine to Diwali ke din bhi safayi ki 🤣 abhi aur baaki hai

Swacch Ghar Abhiyaan chala rahi hai 😛
I couldn't find the TRP Thread So thought to make one It will be just about updating TRPs So let's not talk on this thread 16 June (Opening TRP)...
132