I'm fine as well.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm fine as well.
Arre award show to ho jaane do. Hum logon ke gaane sune Bina chale jaoge? 🤔
I am Curious in case someone wasn’t welcome they could still gate crash 😂 omg your thread reached so many pages I still have to read how it got diverted as I just came late and didn’t go beck to read the intial page and missed some people singing but charu made an index which helpedOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Thank u so much Nina.. You are also most welcome here, whether u want to sing or not. 👍
I am Curious in case someone wasn’t welcome they could still gate crash 😂 omg your thread reached so many pages I still have to read how it got diverted as I just came late and didn’t go beck to read the intial page and missed some people singing but charu made an index which helped
Yes, Charu's index is really helpful.
I am Curious in case someone wasn’t welcome they could still gate crash 😂 omg your thread reached so many pages I still have to read how it got diverted as I just came late and didn’t go beck to read the intial page and missed some people singing but charu made an index which helped
Gatecrashers have to be entertaining, friendly & Fun. Otherwise they will be ignored
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
This thread is super entertaining 😳 yahan toh songs ky saath Thodi gossip bhi chal rahi hai 😂
Listened some amazing songs. You guys are really talented. Exploring new singing apps 😳
Carry on guys and stay happy
Cant tag SK
Thank you so much Nina 🤗
Haha yes now this thread has got all the elements of an ATBB movie 😆 Good to see you buddy 🤗
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Arre award show to ho jaane do. Hum logon ke gaane sune Bina chale jaoge? 🤔
Dekho toh! 😒
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Forum ki chhodo, ye batao kisi Girl ne agar miss kiya ho mujhe 😆
Aur ye mere absence mein kion yaad karna, jab online hota hoon tab toh koi baat karke raazi nahi 😆
Yeh funda apnalo. Ladkiya khud aati rahengi bahar ki tarah
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cj0gSxDJPqx/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
This thread is super entertaining 😳 yahan toh songs ky saath Thodi gossip bhi chal rahi hai 😂
Listened some amazing songs. You guys are really talented. Exploring new singing apps 😳
Carry on guys and stay happy
Cant tag SK
Thank you Nina. I have taught them and am filled with talent but am also humble so I never mention it.
very true just keep it book marked and give it in case or u never know might return n give u guys a surpriseOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Arre award show to ho jaane do. Hum logon ke gaane sune Bina chale jaoge? 🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12