Aye Sabaasss 👏
Kishore Da's song & bahut kamaal gaya hai 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aye Sabaasss 👏
Kishore Da's song & bahut kamaal gaya hai 🥳
😆😆 Arey ye mat karo abhi se.. Rashi ke aur bhi songs honge na? As you said this was the first one? Baki ke gaane gaao, uski tareef suno.. fir ye harkatein karna.. 😆
Kamar toh dekho laundey ki, kaise chhamak chhamak rahi hai 😆
Abbey laundo ki kamar dekhna chhod de ab
Lakshan theek nahi lag rahe tere 😆
Thank u dear 🥳
Originally posted by: UMEX3URU3GCUDNMS
Abbey laundo ki kamar dekhna chhod de ab
Lakshan theek nahi lag rahe tere 😆
GIF kisne post kari thi 😆
Tu itna darr kion jata hai mere comments se, ghabraya na kar "I am kadak straight" always 🥳
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
GIF kisne post kari thi 😆
Tu itna darr kion jata hai mere comments se, ghabraya na kar "I am kadak straight" always 🥳
Abbey gif to maine hi post ki thi par uski kamar pe dhyan nahi gaya tha mera. Tere bolne ke baad dobara check kiya maine 😆
And no I'm not ghabraoing at all
Awesome, man! You conveyed the emotions of the song so well that I was left spellbound. Thanks for fulfilling my request ❤️ I liked the antaras very much, originally bhi and jis tarah tum ne gaaya ...wo bhi 🤩🤩 I could actually feel the connection between the song and your singing, dil se gaaya, nathuji 😳
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Awesome, man! You conveyed the emotions of the song so well that I was left spellbound. Thanks for fulfilling my request ❤️ I liked the antaras very much, originally bhi and jis tarah tum ne gaaya ...wo bhi 🤩🤩 I could actually feel the connection between the song and your singing, dil se gaaya, nathuji 😳
Thank u so much. I'm glad u liked it. 👍
Never mind... Apologies!
I don't remember u existing at that time 🤔🤨
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12