priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I do not find him attractive 

However, he acts extremely well

He seems to treat Kat better than her previous boyfriends 

Edelfinneman thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, I agree with you. However, he is a one-dimensional sort of an actor. For example- his comic timing sucks.

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Edelfinneman

Yeah, I agree with you. However, he is a one-dimensional sort of an actor. For example- his comic timing sucks.

I liked his comic timing in sanju snakes scene made me laugh! let's see Govinda Naam Mera which has not yet been released to know more about his comic timing

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

I liked his comic timing in sanju snakes scene made me laugh! let's see Govinda Naam Mera which has not yet been released to know more about his comic timing

Agreed he held is own against Ranbir in Sanju. He won best supporting actor at filmfare and others. Also in this 8 minute skit he is both funny and gets the message across ! 

https://youtu.be/t5ZPg4TE3h8

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Have never found him attractive. Good actor though.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Only when he is clean shaven. Beard does wonders to him..more than it does to anyone else..he should never shave once the shoot is done

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Used to like him initially but idk anymore..really don't find him attractive now.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I think he looks alright, better than a lot of other actors such as Varun, Tiger and a couple of others. I think he gets picked on the most here purely because he has married one of the best looking women in Bollywood. Attractive is not just looks, it's his personality, the way he talks, the gentleman aura.. I can see why someone like Kat could fall for him. 

nope not my type at all 💁‍♂️

Edited by Sweet_Melody - 1 years ago