what to do bro i need reason to watch na
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
what to do bro i need reason to watch na
Enga Shan, if I start to watch, this BB will always give talking tasks and I stop watching it.. how many times to watch their answer for the same ques in different format.. But let's hope this season will be interesting one...
yes i did🤣🤣🤣
This week Dance Maratham week it seems 😡
Why this BB team not thinking anything beyond this round. Its so boring one. Nothing interesting
I thought of watching this season but again if it continues like dancing and talk show then I have to say Good bye to BB.
Enga Shan, if I start to watch, this BB will always give talking tasks and I stop watching it.. how many times to watch their answer for the same ques in different format.. But let's hope this season will be interesting one...
Just now I posted the same content.... 🥳🥳 We are in the same page
This week Dance Maratham week it seems 😡
Why this BB team not thinking anything beyond this round. Its so boring one. Nothing interesting
I thought of watching this season but again if it continues like dancing and talk show then I have to say Good bye to BB.
who said bro? any promo?
it started off good hope they dont go in talk show way..
This week Dance Maratham week it seems 😡
Why this BB team not thinking anything beyond this round. Its so boring one. Nothing interesting
I thought of watching this season but again if it continues like dancing and talk show then I have to say Good bye to BB.
Then I think next will be village task and another one school task... just repeating it every seasons.. avangalukae bore adikalaya???
👏👏 adimais lined up ...Archana 2.0
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
who said bro? any promo?
it started off good hope they dont go in talk show way..
i saw a video clip in the social media. Shivin was reading the task letter and its going to be a dance marathon. I am in office so watched in Mute. but the heading was Dance Marathan task.