It's suit both the way...🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's suit both the way...🤣🤣🤣
knew he use that phrase but do that word has meaning or summa he s using?😆
be specific bro.. suddenly why talking like ram🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: lankan121
Oh my gawww Surya I'm loving this side of u this season instead of being silent member. Loving ur reviews da keep em coming. 💯
This season only I am watching the episodes Thava.. so sharing my view!! I have never watched all episodes in before seasons.. just stopped watching in middle..
First Bro will run behind BB after some time BB will run behind him 🤣🤣
This season only I am watching the episodes Thava.. so sharing my view!! I have never watched all episodes in before seasons.. just stopped watching in middle..
Give a try for this season 👍🏼 and please join the discussion🤗
Originally posted by: lankan121
I actually enjoyed ayesha in the weekend eposide she just seems too loud and loda loda but genuine pola than ennaku thonnathu.
Yes.. I also like her.. I hope she don't continue to target Janany like giving red flag.. I am waiting to see whether she s nominatin her...
quite possible dhan 🤣🤣
it is thava bro so anything possible😆
Hope you imagined the visual... I did 🤣🤣
Yes.. I also like her.. I hope she don't continue to target Janany like giving red flag.. I am waiting to see whether she s nominatin her...
Yes Ayesha was sooo pretty in the weekend episodes