Pandtain abhi bhi tere dil-o-dimag me basi hui hai? 😆
Kuch to daro richa bhabhi ke fauladi haathon se

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pandtain abhi bhi tere dil-o-dimag me basi hui hai? 😆
Kuch to daro richa bhabhi ke fauladi haathon se

billibanglan said that
Originally posted by: M.Wheeler
" Everything in the world is Alia and Ranbir s fault. They are never right"
Ps - its not Shaitaan
Is it you, then?😆
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
nh billibanglan ny bola tha mjje member bhi yaad hai kis ko bola medhasre ko
Omg 😆
I hv never seen BB getting mad 😆
and u want me too go through the thread lol 😂 just a cheat sheet they talked on your crushes you going through your spouses phone or she yours, your twitter habits and more this is cliff notes version lol
Maroon thinks you and I are going to index this thread for his convenience. Arre oh bhaisaab zameen pe aaajao
Grumpydwarf/Grumpycat. If only people paid attention to people outside their own nepo group. Huh.Originally posted by: Maharani69
Alright. This will either be easy or not.
“I know this movie is good because I have friends who are directors and they went to film school so I know this movie is good”.
greatest line ever delivered on india forums
Aur ha mere memory py kabhi bhi sandhye mat karna
What’s the context? Who was the chapli?Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
greatest line ever delivered on india forums
Aur ha mere memory py kabhi bhi sandhye mat karna

‘Bhai kyu bola 😡‘
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12