Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Lekin yaha ho kya raha hai?
Hi Piyush
Join the game. Sab yaha members ke dialogues bol rahe hai aur bakiyon ko guess karna hai.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
Lekin yaha ho kya raha hai?
Hi Piyush
Join the game. Sab yaha members ke dialogues bol rahe hai aur bakiyon ko guess karna hai.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Funny thing is I somehow picked up this habit of saying wallahi a few months ago. But it truly belongs to Dr3vil. He used to say it all the time. I think still does.
Na dex, wallahi is what all the little brown girls & boys say here... its cringe. But since I am a white man stuck inside of this slight tinge of a brown body I now say, " I beg your pardon, let's take this outside"
Thik thik mai samajh gaya
Merko dialogue bolne ka hai jaise
"ek number pun marela hai bawa"
Hi Piyush
Join the game. Sab yaha members ke dialogues bol rahe hai aur bakiyon ko guess karna hai.
Hello
My name is Piyush, I am new to this forum and you?
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
But originally this line was uttered by - mishal4sumud (aisa hi kuch UN tha) 😆 S/he said this to BilliBangalan only 😆
Wow really!! Tum toh mujhse bhi shaandar silent reader / curious cat nikli! 😆
Guess karna hai?
Ye Guddu Pandit hai.
Right 🤩
lol. I was just summing up ur guys online story here !! Lol 😂 my job is to make pairs (match people)!! By hook or crook !! And shashi Heisenberg said he wanted to be his buddy.Originally posted by: Maharani69
Jess, is that how you’ll paraphrase your cliff notes? Cus it makes me sound very bedardi rani types.
Na dex, wallahi is what all the little brown girls & boys say here... its cringe. But since I am a white man stuck inside of this slight tinge of a brown body I now say, " I beg your pardon, let's take this outside"
It’s also “say wallah cuz”
Originally posted by: Maharani69
Jess, is that how you’ll paraphrase your cliff notes? Cus it makes me sound very bedardi rani types.
Ya know whattttt marjanni69 .. yuvika pm me back. So I won't come on tonight so I can message her. But if u enjoy my absence then I will come back.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12