Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
My wife just got pregnant! Btw the gynaec treating her was so sexy aha
Sounds like Akshay Kumar 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
My wife just got pregnant! Btw the gynaec treating her was so sexy aha
Sounds like Akshay Kumar 😭
lotus lol 😂Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Ooooh I have a new one!
Someone: Hi, how ar-
This member: First of all, Kriti is overrated and overhyped by her PR.
🤣
But those lines are true tho. She is a non actress relavant due to OUTSIDER quota😆
Originally posted by: PMUFUAMZ6OBTMK2E
it was that member who kept denying her name is not Kriti. I don’t remember the username but I know who I’m talking about? Can someone read my mind please?
My name is definitely not Kriti🥳😆
Originally posted by: RLKXY6CKXZVIVUPO
🤣
But those lines are true tho. She is a non actress relavant due to OUTSIDER quota😆

So good to see you Roji🥰
OT: Bhaiya kisko bola be? Hum koi tumhare Bhaiya nahi hai
First half Ranveer Singh (though DP isn't, but he would be yelling form rooftops) second half Akshay kumar
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
So good to see you Roji🥰
OT: Bhaiya kisko bola be? Hum koi tumhare Bhaiya nahi hai
Same here Shibani🤗
Waah, you are mod now!! Congrats 🥳
Thank you🙈
ye it’s ayana (sorry on spelling)
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12