Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Ooooh I have a new one!
Someone: Hi, how ar-
This member: First of all, Kriti is overrated and overhyped by her PR.
Lostsoul11 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Ooooh I have a new one!
Someone: Hi, how ar-
This member: First of all, Kriti is overrated and overhyped by her PR.
Lostsoul11 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Ooooh I have a new one!
Someone: Hi, how ar-
This member: First of all, Kriti is overrated and overhyped by her PR.
it was that member who kept denying her name is not Kriti. I don’t remember the username but I know who I’m talking about? Can someone read my mind please?
"Hrithiku is like chicken tikka in this song."
Watsups, what are you saying about me? 😲someone really said that most best trash him on being insensitive lol
There is more to my personality.
My wife just got pregnant! Btw the gynaec treating her was so sexy aha
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Omg I want have sex with my hot boss Christian Grey style.

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
My wife just got pregnant! Btw the gynaec treating her was so sexy aha
Maroon 😆
I wasn’t on u but I’mSurprised to see someone to be so endearing towards him lolOriginally posted by: Maharani69
Watsups, what are you saying about me? 😲
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12