Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Why won’t you ?
I’m quoting you from 2020 when you said you fulfill some 2nd wife duties 🤣
HAW? Ye sara sar ghalat ilzaaam hai mujh par
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Why won’t you ?
I’m quoting you from 2020 when you said you fulfill some 2nd wife duties 🤣
HAW? Ye sara sar ghalat ilzaaam hai mujh par
Maharani 😆
Bhabhi jaaan….come get your shohar. He’s wreaking havoc on the forum again
I left at page 35 now it is 50😆i want to read now but have work baad me aati hu😆
Guess this ranbir can’t dance to safe himself
Smitten?
Ooooh I have a new one!
Someone: Hi, how ar-
This member: First of all, Kriti is overrated and overhyped by her PR.
Omg I want have sex with my hot boss Christian Grey style.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12