If you had said 10. I would have guessed it was me. But I don’t know about 8.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If you had said 10. I would have guessed it was me. But I don’t know about 8.
Chup kar chapli nahi Toh
Greatest line ever delivered on if
Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya
I eat fart masturba** Sonu nigam
Bechara Arsalan pe itna zyada ghussa 😆
It’s Maroon. The number is interchangeable. ‘This was 8 years ago’Originally posted by: Supari_khala
If you had said 10. I would have guessed it was me. But I don’t know about 8.
‘So what’s your point?’
‘Nothing people change 😆‘
Originally posted by: Maharani69
It’s Maroon. The number is interchangeable. ‘This was 8 years ago’
‘So what’s your point?’
‘Nothing people change 😆‘
oh he says then when old articles are posted here 😆
omg lol you are the most talked in this thread Lol 😂
Show me the pages I’m mentioned
I can’t go thru this 43 pages
Ottocake billibanglan ha 😲
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
srk is snooty wala 😆
That is atominis
Chal putt chapli nahi toh
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12