Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This has been so much fun. I have 40 minutes remaining to write. GN
🤣
HOW can that be? They say this about Alia all the time. I’m out. If I can’t win a game, I’m not in it. Bah.
Originally posted by: Maharani69
HOW can that be? They say this about Alia all the time. I’m out. If I can’t win a game, I’m not in it. Bah.
I think M.WHeeler means member says that about him/herself😆
just like the bingo game lol 😂Originally posted by: Maharani69
HOW can that be? They say this about Alia all the time. I’m out. If I can’t win a game, I’m not in it. Bah.
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
the member with Madhuri DP? don't remember the UN
Kaunse wala ka answer h ye. Itne pages main kho gaya 😆
kaun aisa bolta hai maine ti kabhi nahi dekha😂
srk is snooty wala 😆
I’m v competitive. Esp in Pictionary. There’s been blood.just like the bingo game lol 😂
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12