Heisenberg ? GuessingOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
In every political and Salman thread.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Heisenberg ? GuessingOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
In every political and Salman thread.
Nahi it's Shwetha, that's why I call her Budhi Amma 😆
She has the habit to reply with kiron kher gifs especially to me 😆
These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓
thug
Heisenberg ? Guessing
Sahi jawab 🔥
Who would say this
“Dard Khatam hi nahi ho rah tha ki pata chala wedding ke baat she left teaching and India. Kya din the wo….”
Minty 🤓Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓
Neelapudhina
I am done for now...bus mein travel karne ka majaa hi alag hai..😆

Ye guess math karo😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12