Impersonate a fellow member- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

797

Views

41.2k

Users

42

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago
Heisenberg ? Guessing
MWVFJWHT5DWVW5TW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


Nahi it's Shwetha, that's why I call her Budhi Amma 😆


She has the habit to reply with kiron kher gifs especially to me 😆

AGS3YG2VH5GGVKCT thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 3AZOVMELNTBDV6L4

Easy one:


I will die single😆

thug
CBA3BJQML47LN2LE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Heisenberg ? Guessing

Sahi jawab 🔥

MWVFJWHT5DWVW5TW thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 4HQSPQILC3DR2EK5

Shwetha

But sometimes BI also😆


Shwetha it is 🥳

WWEXXR5OFO7O2OFQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Who would say this


“Dard Khatam hi nahi ho rah tha ki pata chala wedding ke baat she left teaching and India. Kya din the wo….”


CBA3BJQML47LN2LE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: UFJHNOS44V5PZKVS

These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓

Minty 🤓
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 4MGBO6MSX46UUBTB

These are the novels I'm going to finish in this weekend 🤓

Neelapudhina

GIFwati02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I am done for now...bus mein travel karne ka majaa hi alag hai..😆

Image

Ye guess math karo😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk

https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 3 months ago

... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".