Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Who would say this -
SRK and his family should leave India. Modi will not let them live peacefully.
BI😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Who would say this -
SRK and his family should leave India. Modi will not let them live peacefully.
BI😆
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Who would say this -
SRK and his family should leave India. Modi will not let them live peacefully.
Blue ice/ hear me roar / hot choco
Absolutely correct 😆
I am sure nobody will guess this
Hi, I am Vicky, New to this forum😊
BI 😆
“I hate Alia” 😆
Mere pichhle janam ka pyar 😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
“I hate Alia” 😆
Shaitan haiwan
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDj2IVjAPp/?img_index=1 igsh=ZXRzNmViYWZwNjVk
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
... Itna akadti/ta hai ! 🎶 Jawab mein movie ka naam likhna hai ! 🎥🎞 Dedicate movie title to yourself which best describes your personality/...
12