Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I thought he was la_reine's favorite. I remember her talking about liking his chest hair and head hair and perhaps finger hair. I don't remember the exact details as I've tried to wipe it from my memory.
Unka to sach mein favourite hai
Mai to apka post dekha na ki maar dalo salon wo wala favourite bol raha hu, FF ji ka wo utna favourite hai jitna Heisenberg bhai ka Sallu
which means white, Arjun, Amrit or Rakhi?😆
ngl, I can’t unthink Lostsoul as Kriti now. I am gonna get blocked pakka se 🤣
Makkhi and Rakhi - kisi ne bahot soch samajh ke guess kiya hai 🤭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
🤣!!! Not only did we start playing this game...all the clues are now getting jumbled and mixed up and we are going to remember everyone by the wrong name.
Lostsoul = Kriti
FOTW = Rakhi
YoursTruly = Arjun
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17
Please clarify, is Arjun Fly's real name? and why is he saying that Arjun Kapoor is FF's favourite? I mean, not that I'm surprised, she's into flop guys.
FF’s favourite was/is Arjun Rampal😆
Mai toh thak gayi bhaisaab. I'll start with the easy ones. I think Priya185's name is Priya 👍🏼

Aur khelo Minionite ke sheep games 🤭
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Shirsha be like: Apna naam bataane ko kaha tha. Sab baith ke “pehchaan kaun” khel rahe hain 💁🏻♀️
😆
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
ngl, I can’t unthink Lostsoul as Kriti now. I am gonna get blocked pakka se 🤣
Makkhi and Rakhi - kisi ne bahot soch samajh ke guess kiya hai 🤭
Definitely not. Kriti is not my name🤣🤣
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12