Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm still laughing over
FOTW: uspe mera name rakhi hai
Hasini: your name is Rakhi? 😕
😆!!!!!
🤣
Mai bhi confused ho gaya tha fir jaake apna post read kiya to samajh aya ki kya bol rahe Hasini Ji
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I'm still laughing over
FOTW: uspe mera name rakhi hai
Hasini: your name is Rakhi? 😕
😆!!!!!
🤣
Mai bhi confused ho gaya tha fir jaake apna post read kiya to samajh aya ki kya bol rahe Hasini Ji
FF ji ka favourite bhi hai
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
🤣
Mai bhi confused ho gaya tha fir jaake apna post read kiya to samajh aya ki kya bol rahe Hasini Ji
Your real name is Arjun?
This whole thing reminded me of Kwk 😆 Arjun Kapoor..

haan, Fly’s name is Arjun which means Amrit aka Rakhi😆
Ye lo!! Ye naya hi confusion le aaye! 😆
I thought he was la_reine's favorite. I remember her talking about liking his chest hair and head hair and perhaps finger hair. I don't remember the exact details as I've tried to wipe it from my memory.
Lo! One more 😆 now he has mixed up two posts 🫡
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12