No it doesn't, it means "White" from what I remember anyway. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No it doesn't, it means "White" from what I remember anyway. 😆
Shirsha be like: Apna naam bataane ko kaha tha. Sab baith ke “pehchaan kaun” khel rahe hain 💁🏻♀️

Favourite to bash
Wo har thread mein usko bajati hain
Piyush😆
No, I guess FOTW was talking about that GIF (ghante waala) 😆
P.S. FOTW ko kya koi bhi decipher nahi kar paata? 🤔😆
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Shirsha be like: Apna naam bataane ko kaha tha. Sab baith ke “pehchaan kaun” khel rahe hain 💁🏻♀️
🤣!!! Not only did we start playing this game...all the clues are now getting jumbled and mixed up and we are going to remember everyone by the wrong name.
Lostsoul = Kriti
FOTW = Rakhi
YoursTruly = Arjun
People, please pay attention!
Yourstrulyone - shares the name with flop bollywood actor
Makhi - shares the name with a character from ekta kapoor's hit show and his mom loved that character..
Kahan dhyaan rehta hai sabka!! 😆
Originally posted by: BlackWitch
Shirsha be like: Apna naam bataane ko kaha tha. Sab baith ke “pehchaan kaun” khel rahe hain 💁🏻♀️
Straight answers dene se maza nahi aata 😆
Please clarify, is Arjun Fly's real name? and why is he saying that Arjun Kapoor is FF's favourite? I mean, not that I'm surprised, she's into flop guys.
I was thinking the same👌
So, iss thread mein ek ka naam disclose ho gaya hai
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12