Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

I might be wrong because I wasn't paying much attention that time but the fight between Shrijita and Manya started with Shrijita saying that Manya is not a player meaning that she is ''innocent'' and not conniving like the rest..which Manya took in a wrong way and hence started saying all that crap about her earning her place. I think that's when Shrijita lost it..I dunno what Manya's problem is? She always considers her achievement, her journey and her position bigger, more deserving, hard earned than others..In last season, Umar had passed a comment on TV actors comparing them to doctors which was way less offensive than what Manya has been saying in the house. 

On the other hand, I can't believe Tina is actually telling the people in her so called group to not talk to Shrijita. She was also stopping Gautam from talking to Archana.. like..are these grown up women?

Exactly 

Last season everyone bashed umar on that minor comment which was not offensive at all. But this time not a single contestant or Sallu said anything to manya yet. And she kept on saying that stuff again and again. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: 07RB

Is it me or did it felt like abdu might be putting facade of being innocent but actually playing a game

Ofcourse, He is playing 

He is not a baby, 19 year old adult. He has brain and he is using it. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tina behaves like a 6 year old. What's with  "My friends are my friends. Period! 

Gautam is such a liar. He was laughing at MC stan with Archana aur ab Stan ko guilty feel karwa raha hai.

Priyankit fans should be happy that they are not being seen right now. This Chugli gang is looking hell negative because of more Screen Time.

Priyankit are lucky, they are not getting much footage. And everyone doing chugli about them making neutral audience to like them. They are getting support of neutral ones. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Sree and Manya were fighting and ankit just passed from there. He was like aag lagi hai basti main hum hain apni basti main 🥴😂 

https://twitter.com/SagarRathore_/status/1578476695761190912?t=AlT11ja0nMg44ZnCJKTRsA&s=19

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sujathashenoy

Who is panouthi chingari supporting this time I will never so that I don't want to be heartbroken after that person eviction.😂

(Sorry for being harsh,)

😒Kitne mean ho tum sab 

Yaar Sajid per mera dil aane ke chances thei lekin  wo mere types waLa content hi nahi de raha 

Waiting for some WC hottie😎

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

The instant regret that they must be feeling every morning ki kaha phas gaye ðŸ˜†

This has to be the cringiest thing BB has done in the recent past and that's not an easy feat to accomplish. 

I just focus on MC Stan during the morning group song, he doesn't even try to sing along. ðŸ¤£

😆True that

I wish someone makes gifs of every contestant singing ..they look sooo bored..their expressions r exactly what u mentioned…kaha phas gaye…kya bokwaas ðŸ¤£

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 07RB

Is it me or did it felt like abdu might be putting facade of being innocent but actually playing a game

For sure 

Kal kar toh diya shiv aur Priyanka ka popat ðŸ¤£

Sera-high123 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/KOHWfY_MCq8

Gautam's dialogue delivery ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Bechare nimmo ka magic nahi chala😒

Sumbul ki ansuu bhi Kisi kaam nahi aaye ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Manya ka struggle bhi waste gaya😭😭😭