BOLLYWOOD CC #87 enter at your own risk !!- Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

63.6k

Users

52

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Babe you edited.


I would take such a long turn if I took my turn. Basically dex said hi and I thought oh wah hot DP let me hit her back and then I came to the thread and saw you... and thought far out .. that's wicked ..that's the girl who used to post pics of her short skirts and designer bag.. let me go and bother her!!


Are we allowed to post spam threads? If so or no..

What happens if we do? How long does it take for a mod to appear? Does your thread get trashed or locked? And tell me ..what have you learnt about warnings? 😈

QX3TPJIQP5CFKZU2 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Who said I actually finished Imprint? I stopped at the finger nail torture scene and had an intense relationship with the toilet seat, vomiting my intestines out.

Ok... Then watch i saw the devil. It doesn't have such stomach churning scenes.... Well maybe 1 or two 😆

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Speechless!!!! Just like old times lolololol love you dex soo much . So happy to get in touch

IF6ALUJN6IMOW3EQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: WG7TS7TAPCNP2QDQ

Babe you edited.


I would take such a long turn if I took my turn. Basically dex said hi and I thought oh wah hot DP let me hit her back and then I came to the thread and saw you... and thought far out .. that's wicked ..that's the girl who used to post pics of her short skirts and designer bag.. let me go and bother her!!


Are we allowed to post spam threads? If so or no..

What happens if we do? How long does it take for a mod to appear? Does your thread get trashed or locked? And tell me ..what have you learnt about warnings? 😈



The mods are chill now. Derail whichever thread you want. And you can use other reaction emojis besides just the thumbs up, just so you know

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: A4JRWZOPR74KNEKW

Ok... Then watch i saw the devil. It doesn't have such stomach churning scenes.... Well maybe 1 or two 😆

Bloody hell, this looks like a torture-gory film as well. Though it looks more stomachable than your other suggestions. I want some demonic kinda horror. Like the Conjuring or Exorcism of Emily Rose. Now that’s right up my alley 🤌🏽

IF6ALUJN6IMOW3EQ thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: AQDC6TJH7FPOBZJS

Speechless!!!! Just like old times lolololol love you dex soo much . So happy to get in touch



Love you too!! For what it’s worth, I did say you were the most interesting male member to have ever graced this forum just a while ago in some thread. Jess and I were discussing you. 😆

QX3TPJIQP5CFKZU2 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Bloody hell, this looks like a torture-gory film as well. Though it looks more stomachable than your other suggestions. I want some demonic kinda horror. Like the Conjuring or Exorcism of Emily Rose. Now that’s right up my alley 🤌🏽

But this one is more of a thriller. U will enjoy watching it. It was actually suggested to me by Maharani... Long time back 😆

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 6Y5PZOYAVR2FL2DE



The mods are chill now. Derail whichever thread you want. And you can use other reaction emojis besides just the thumbs up, just so you know

Thanks to all the other reactions, now the otherwise harmless thumbs up reaction seems personal and dry. Like, do you hate me? I feel the same way seeing a ‘lol’ instead of a ‘LOL’. Overthinking is my passion.

Image

JZX3BOMIP6L2AYOY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: XAX6OEK7AGP7VSSR

But this one is more of a thriller. U will enjoy watching it. It was actually suggested to me by Maharani... Long time back 😆

Okay, I shall give it a go and will inform you of my review. Since you like horror as well, I recommend you to follow this channel. Awesome content.

https://youtube.com/c/NukesTop5

The last horror film I watched was Ek Villain 2 and Malignant. Arjun Kapoor was terrifying. 😆

LLZNIRV5G2D6QMUH thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dex the love came from watup. You posted oh he gave me ptsd with the song he posted. You had my brain buzzing all day thinking of a new song to traumatise you with.. and I'll find one dex.. and you will love it.


I am still getting the hang of IF but I'll definitely come back and keep in touch

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 7 months ago

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".