Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😎 ab main bara admi ban gaya huOriginally posted by: Maharani69
it’s been 80 years even I need to know has he passed his CA exams?
mere yeh wali ID 90k plus posts 😒😭😭Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Munna this is what I wanted to rename you in Big Boss forum. Did you pass your exams or nah?😆
na i still dnt get any notifications LOLOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
I am glad you found a way to tag him because I really needed him to see this.
roh kyun rahi ho sumbul tauqeer ki tarhaOriginally posted by: Maharani69
Bigg Boss Forum se bhaisaab ko fursat toh mile! I think he’s still upset that he was called Mambo by all the cute gals of the forum.
tu toh rehne he deOriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Mambo isn’t even an insult. He was way more endearing than that jerk Rajiv
u just copy pasted others 🤪
thank u nishiOriginally posted by: Nishita123
Ooooo that’s awesome!! 🎉
I don’t remember if I wished him then but doesn’t hurt to wish again!!Congratulations Munna!! 🥳
thank u khala app ko proud feel karwaya hum ne
it has been 2 years or so Lmao
aye chal na 😡Originally posted by: Maharani69
I agree! Men just want to be all macho & bad. October is my horror month too! I want to type a whole ass paragraph essaying my sleepless nights but why can’t I just get myself to write about things I actually care about? I will be quick to type some crack comment on the most bizarre things. I play fastest fingers first for all the crap topics on IF. Ruko I will come back to this discussion & share my horror movie list this month ok just you wait.
sab purane members ke ID ka if automatic change it to dafault 3 months ago lolOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
Theek hai ji. Just checked last log in. It was three months ago. Jaisa bhi hain…..zinda toh hai. Haye
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
11