Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder. Desilifer was fun!
Do you mean Masakalli? Yes, her too, she was great! Man…I forgot so many usernames but now that you mentioned them, I immediately remember. It’s crazy how our brain works.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh yeah! Thanks for the reminder. Desilifer was fun!
Do you mean Masakalli? Yes, her too, she was great! Man…I forgot so many usernames but now that you mentioned them, I immediately remember. It’s crazy how our brain works.
Frosty! I miss ya Frosty!!💜
Cash_money
why am I remembering all these names in the middle of the night lmao
Vintage.Wine
She was crazy hilarious. Dr3vil called her BWF’s Rasputin. What happened to her? Where is she? Why do I randomly remember these names at mid night
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Vintage.Wine
She was crazy hilarious. Dr3vil called her BWF’s Rasputin. What happened to her? Where is she? Why do I randomly remember these names at mid night
She is veteran BWF CC member.. 🤘 keep making appearances here and then!! Busy at work I guess
What's Rasputin?
She is veteran BWF CC member.. 🤘 keep making appearances here and then!! Busy at work I guess
What's Rasputin?
That is a different Vintage Wine.
This one was something else. She was unlike any other female member here. Extremely obscure sense of humor but still funny. She reminded me of Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family.
Idk why he called her Rasputin lol.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
That is a different Vintage Wine.
This one was something else. She was unlike any other female member here. Extremely obscure sense of humor but still funny. She reminded me of Wednesday Adams from the Adams Family.
Idk why he called her Rasputin lol.
There were two? 😯
Yes, the active VintageWine one tags me in random witchcraft related Insta posts. Which I love. <3
The other Vintage.Wine I haven’t seen in a decade. But I remembered her today. Maybe it’s October and finally witchy season, that’s why.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Yes, the active VintageWine one tags me in random witchcraft related Insta posts. Which I love. <3
The other Vintage.Wine I haven’t seen in a decade. But I remembered her today. Maybe it’s October and finally witchy season, that’s why.
Seeta aur geeta😆
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Yes, the active VintageWine one tags me in random witchcraft related Insta posts. Which I love. <3
The other Vintage.Wine I haven’t seen in a decade. But I remembered her today. Maybe it’s October and finally witchy season, that’s why.
Arrey I was talking about VintageWine only😆no idea about Vintage.Wine.. just checked their DPs
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12