Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: teri_Sanem
not yet 😆 probably in 3-5 months..
Congratulations!!! Hope y’all have a beautiful wedding and a happy marriage forever. Hear’s hoping Sajnikasajna doesn’t do hahahhahahahha at any sort of I-told-you-so type of moment in y’all’s lives.
In all seriousness, cheers!! I love happy stories 💕
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Others
Khoslakaghosla
Kitkatahahaaa
Lallan Top
ANNMT
Tally Ho
TheDilettante
Bheegibasanti
TVdekha
Dejavu
Dr3evil
Sheldon_Bazinga
Sheee
Versace
Lalbabu
2Direct
CONGRATULATIONSSSSS. I hope shaadi mai dher sara shakarpara ho. 💜
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Not lips. She thought her entire mouth was big, literally and figuratively lol
Lol. Yes. I remember her comments. Hilarious.
lol fun game it was with red blue and green clues 😆
I want dr3vil and sana and mystic writer back lol I want to see their nonsense lol
I only have this id here unlike others lolOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
Victorlordjr Or Franco or dragonboy49 😆
Oh it’s coming back. The names are coming back. I miss some more
Kyakstar
Chippeswani
Nuktacheen
Provoked
what about daddy marvel/desi ifer?
makhamaali
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12