https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmad8MMO9t4
Grooving to this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xmad8MMO9t4
Grooving to this
Originally posted by: Maharani69
it’s been 80 years even I need to know has he passed his CA exams?
I am glad you found a way to tag him because I really needed him to see this.
Started watching the movie Death on the Nile and omg it has Ali Faizal and it feels like I'm watching a movie with IF user Guddu Pandit in it 😭
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Started watching the movie Death on the Nile and omg it has Ali Faizal and it feels like I'm watching a movie with IF user Guddu Pandit in it 😭
Ditto with Ali’s wedding pictures. It feels like I’m looking at Guddu’s wedding album. 😭
October is horror movie season! Totally my favourite month of the year.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Ditto with Ali’s wedding pictures. It feels like I’m looking at Guddu’s wedding album. 😭
I think the entire bollywood forum feels this way about seeing Ali Faizal in his wedding pics. I am no exception. 😆😆
that movie was coolOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Started watching the movie Death on the Nile and omg it has Ali Faizal and it feels like I'm watching a movie with IF user Guddu Pandit in it 😭
omg ? That means he will be single? I mean I hope they can patch up otherwise I have to start stalking him in case he becomes single lol 😂
BWF physicians, if you could kindly go onto the big boss forum and explain to us why one man needs to eat so much 🐔 daily, I would gladly appreciate it.
that movie was cool
Thought it was interesting. I love most Agatha Christie stories 🤩
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
11