Users

Frequent Posters

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Btw, is IF showing anyone else this ad? πŸ€”

IMG_20221003_033813.jpg

I use an adblocker that eats up all the ads. Heisenberg, are you sure the site hasn't been tracking your cookies and giving you the kinda content you ..... like/look for/consume? πŸ˜³

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

LMAO someone’s been watching Hentai πŸ€‘ 

This is my ad.

Yeh, I know what you're thinking, but trust me, I have not watched anything like that, or anything related to that. πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Anywhere online, meaning...IF...?

Even my FB status from back then were embarrassing as HELL!!! I scrolled down all the way down to 2008 a couple of times and wanted to die! And I'm sure I was the same everywhere .... like myspace? There used to be a site called Hi5 too that thankfully doesn't exist anymore cuz I'm sure if I look at my page now, I'd be traumatized. πŸ˜³

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I use an adblocker that eats up all the ads. Heisenberg, are you sure the site hasn't been tracking your cookies and giving you the kinda content you ..... like/look for/consume? πŸ˜³

No, Smitten, I have not been looking at those sites which you are insinuating πŸ€‘ which is why I'm puzzled. πŸ˜†

JayaBachan thumbnail

Even my FB status from back then were embarrassing as HELL!!! I scrolled down all the way down to 2008 a couple of times and wanted to die! And I'm sure I was the same everywhere .... like myspace? There used to be a site called Hi5 too that thankfully doesn't exist anymore cuz I'm sure if I look at my page now, I'd be traumatized. πŸ˜³

OHMYGOD my FB status was a gift to mankind. Let me find some funny ones. 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I remember Hi5, it would show who visited your profile so there was no way to stalk someone anonymously πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

No, Smitten, I have not been looking at those sites which you are insinuating πŸ€‘ which is why I'm puzzled. πŸ˜†

I don't have a brother, Heisenberg, so I don't know what men do at home when they're chilling in sweatpants. But I'll take your word for it. 

How very puzzling indeed. πŸ˜†

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7

Btw, is IF showing anyone else this ad? πŸ€”

IMG_20221003_033813.jpg

Wait a minute there. This is most definitely the face of that mod who saw (and locked) FF's Gurmeet AT post πŸ˜† 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

I don't have a brother, Heisenberg, so I don't know what men do at home when they're chilling in sweatpants. But I'll take your word for it. 

How very puzzling indeed. πŸ˜†

Lmao, I know what you tried implying there, Smitten, πŸ˜†but let me warn you, stop right there, or I will end up scandalising right here, and you'll run off again. πŸ˜†

Ok, let me make this clear, I was not watching any p*rn. πŸ˜† so this is indeed strange. πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OHMYGOD my FB status was a gift to mankind. Let me find some funny ones. 

FF, your embarrassing posts/stories are still worth sharing and laughing over. They're hilarious but they make sense and you at least strung together sentences like an actual person, and talked to people like you knew what you were talking about. Mine's mortifying!!! I was confused as fcukkk, didn't know what people were talking about half the time, and basically sounded like I was in some cuckooville of my own, talking gibberish to anyone and everyone who'd listen. and there's no way in HELL I'm ever gonna dig anything up. 

On the bright side, I keep hearing that being embarrassed of your *past* is a sing of self-growth ... I'm gonna go with that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†