I also like smitten did pardesia one with music and one without will post 1st without lol 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I also like smitten did pardesia one with music and one without will post 1st without lol 😂
you didn’t ask but I enjoyed both but the Second one a bit more.. let’s see the experts views nowOriginally posted by: X3OGDDZVHGXDO2U3
I need ur opinion -
I have posted two versions of dil pukare song above.
Which one do u think is better?
Nice job on the songs
I also like smitten did pardesia one with music and one without will post 1st without lol 😂
Awww Jess! Love listening to you sing 💕
Originally posted by: JD2LNIMQTY3CVORV
I need ur opinion -
I have posted two versions of dil pukare song above.
Which one do u think is better?
Both of them are good. I think first one is better.
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3