•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

So according to these ratings, it’s safe to say that this season failed to hit the mark ( who’s surprised?) there only one episode that gets a 7 plus rating and it’s the Katrina, Ishaan and Siddhant one and is also the highest rated one with the rating of 7.6 to be exact. The second highest is the Sid Vicky one rated at 6.9. The lowest rated episodes are the liger one 3.7 and Aamir Kareena one 3.9. Oops Sara Jhanvi’s is the lowest rated one 3.5 I just noticed. So many 3s one can easily get confused lol.You guys can check out the ratings down here, the numbers are quite abysmal to be honest and speaks volumes about the show’s reception.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445883/episodes?season=7

Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 1 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjDhg51vZIa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle88

So according to these ratings, it’s safe to say that this season failed to hit the mark ( who’s surprised?) there only one episode that gets a 7 plus rating and it’s the Katrina, Ishaan and Siddhant one and is also the highest rated one with the rating of 7.6 to be exact. The second highest is the Sid Vicky one rated at 6.9. The lowest rated episodes are the liger one 3.7 and Aamir Kareena one 3.9. You guys can check out the ratings down here, the numbers are quite abysmal to be honest and speaks volumes about the show’s reception.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445883/episodes?season=7

I actually liked Aamir Kareena they were funny. only their rapid fire was bad

I liked the top 2 episodes

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by priya185

I actually liked Aamir Kareena they were funny. only their rapid fire was bad

I liked the top 2 episodes

yeah Aamir was refreshing I give him that, I liked how he was so non chalant and spoke in Hindi much to Karan’s annoyance lol. I do agree with the top 2 choices too they were definitely the better episodes of the lot.

The show was only good earlier because of all the juicy gossip and wtf statements. Now everyone is boring with their angelic shielded answers 

I don't watch the show. But Indian IMDB ratings are just plain nonsense. Unemployment rates are too high

And yet Arjun Kapoor got best male performance over Vicky Kaushal. Does Karan even realize his own bias ? 🤬😡😡

Originally posted by semantic.error

I don't watch the show. But Indian IMDB ratings are just plain nonsense. Unemployment rates are too high

lol I don’t know they’ve never led me astray there is some credibility to it if not all. It just has a bad reputation in India.

Originally posted by Grumpydwarf24

And yet Arjun Kapoor got best male performance over Vicky Kaushal. Does Karan even realize his own bias ? 🤬😡😡

I know right such grave injustice😡 and his episode wasn’t even nominated in the best episode category.