@natkhatpyare
The song that you posted is Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi. It isn't tumse naraaz.
You have a soft, melodious voice. Sur isn't in sync, but you sang beautifully.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
@natkhatpyare
The song that you posted is Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi. It isn't tumse naraaz.
You have a soft, melodious voice. Sur isn't in sync, but you sang beautifully.
Originally posted by: Datto.Rani
@natkhatpyare
The song that you posted is Tujhse naraaz nahi zindagi. It isn't tumse naraaz.
You have a soft, melodious voice. Sur isn't in sync, but you sang beautifully.
Thank u for pointing this out 👍🏼
Yes ofcourse I'm just a bathroom singer type person so it's expected that my sur taal would be out of sync. 😳 but i do enjoy listening to old songs more than new ones.
Originally posted by: P35X2YS6TZ6ODQJP
Thank u for pointing this out 👍🏼
Yes ofcourse I'm just a bathroom singer type person so it's expected that my sur taal would be out of sync. 😳 but i do enjoy listening to old songs more than new ones.
Old songs are real gems. Music isn't the same nowadays.
What kinds of songs do you listen to more often?
Originally posted by: Datto.Rani
Old songs are real gems. Music isn't the same nowadays.
What kinds of songs do you listen to more often?
Lata, Rafi, Kishore songs plus Jagjeet singh Ghazals too. But i like anything melodious.
Do u sing too? If u want to post songs here in your voice I can help with posting links.
I ain’t no Lata but I sing like nobody is watching so here you go
Originally posted by: AZYWZQSDNW7TA5TX
Lata, Rafi, Kishore songs plus Jagjeet singh Ghazals too. But i like anything melodious.
Do u sing too? If u want to post songs here in your voice I can help with posting links.
Have you heard of Manna Dey? He was a fine singer from the 50s era. Under Sachin dev burman, he has sung many melodious tracks. I am sure people who listen to old songs haven't gone beyond the 70s or 80s.
Sure, I will share a few, but later on. You guys carry on.
Originally posted by: 6BB5NPBH73SBNWHE
I ain’t no Lata but I sing like nobody is watching so here you go
Yessss.... That's the spirit 👏
And you did sing very well. Ofcourse professional singers jaisi singing to khair nahi ho payegi hum logon se but even this much is good enough for us, I guess 🤓
Originally posted by: Datto.Rani
Have you heard of Manna Dey? He was a fine singer from the 50s era. Under Sachin dev burman, he has sung many melodious tracks. I am sure people who listen to old songs haven't gone beyond the 70s or 80s.
Sure, I will share a few, but later on. You guys carry on.
Yes Ofcourse Manna dey is another of my favorites. There are others like Hemant Kumar, talat mehmood, Geeta dutt, Asha bhonsle and even Mahendra kapoor sang some pretty good songs.
However lata, rafi, kishore and Jagjeet are like near perfection for me.
@Khala
This is the first time I've heard this song where the singer is giggling at the end. Nice try.
@Natkhat
Try out a Manna Dey duet song with Lata ji if you can. You can try "Pyar hua ikrar hua".
Aap yun faaslon de guzarte rahe
So.. instead of listening to this beautiful song ruined by me you can directly listen to the original version (which I'm sure many must have never heard of)
https://x.com/bekhayalime/status/2043279692745314709?s=20
...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://x.com/i/status/2061127267762545028
3