Karan is still whining not being invited to Katrina and Vicky wedding

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

“When Vicky and Katrina were getting married, it became very embarrassing for me. It got to a point where people were like you did not tell us about them, you are at the wedding and still not telling us, etc! It got very embarrassing to admit that I had not been invited. Then after the wedding came the sympathies and doubts. People were like why weren’t you invited? Is everything ok between you guys?”, said the host.

When I got to know that Anurag Kashyap had also not been invited to Vicky-Kat’s wedding, I did find a little peace,” 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achcha hai

snake deserves such treatment

his inner insecure jealous petty DIVA must be riling 

good., 🤣

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Is this a notice to all couples getting married in Bollywood? Invite me or else I won’t stop complaining. Funny no one has complained about not being invited to RK-Alia’s wedding ? 

I still wonder what did Kjo feel like he missed out on??? If it was a low key wedding who was he going to socialize with there. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

If Salman/Arpita we’re not invited - Karan kis Khet ki mooli hai, let him whine. He takes time to move on  😆

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Curios, was he invited to DP/RS wedding or Anushka/Virat’s? (wedding not reception) 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

KwK merch bika nahi hoga, inko chipkane ka plan tha when he saw them talking at Zoya's party, but taauji ko bulaaya hi nhi 🤦‍♀️ KJo, bete/beti kau launch aapko hi karna hai, itna load Nako lo😅

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Curios, was he invited to DP/RS wedding or Anushka/Virat’s? (wedding not reception) 

Nope, but both had their wedding overseas.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When did he say this?

If true, COME ON. You THINK you are IN on all the Goss in btown. Well, reality check.

They don't owe you jackshit🤣

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unke relationship ke liye chilla chillake credit lene se pehle sochna chahiye tha ki "they might not invite him".🤣

Why was it embarrassing for him to not be invited? He was never besties with either of them [unless he was in his head].😆

Also why would Anurag Kashyap be invited? What am I missing? [Vicky's friend?] I think he is pissed that Kabir Khan and family made it. But they are close to Kat.

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who from Bollywood was actually invited to Vicky-Kat or RS-DP wedding though? It just felt it was family and their close crew.