Out enjoying heavy metal band and doing karaoke 🎤 lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Out enjoying heavy metal band and doing karaoke 🎤 lol
my list well: must show PDA, be a good kisser, romantic, intelligent, witty, social/extrovert, likes dancing. More importantly helps out with chores he can’t expect to leave things around the house and expect others to clean after him lol (meaning me) as Not here to be his mamma lol !! I can go in and on but that should be enough 😂
Chunky ka birthday hai ya, SRK ka?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci6U74uKBZL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Gen Z definitely goes overboard attacking any relationship with a bit of age difference
https://twitter.com/codinghater/status/1573673618680299522?s=21&t=u8nN8wTgx1mzxFZQQ6mU3Q
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
Chunky ka birthday hai ya, SRK ka?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci6U74uKBZL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
So what if Chunkey didn't make it to KWK, KWK will come to Chunkey😆
Ye China me kya ho raha hai?😕
This site sucks, took me forever to fix the hibernation bug 💀
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
Chunky ka birthday hai ya, SRK ka?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci6U74uKBZL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Aryan already looks older than SRK 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0