Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
long list lol 😂 other then usual like he should be smart good looking . More importantly he needs to not say anything negative in Salman lol (j/k)
sense of humour. but Aparna says What’s SOH. What can I do with that…?😆
please let me know when the judges are done. Am looking to clean up house after they send their feedback. Even though it's been inconsistent, I value those more than simply being told how great it was. Need to improve :)
ps- unable to tag oye_nakhrewali
long list lol 😂 other then usual like he should be smart good looking . More importantly he needs to not say anything negative in Salman lol (j/k)
Let's see it
I hope this season will be entertaining
https://twitter.com/SonaliFan/status/1573380186862948352?t=jBFjWbYhaVQJHK0m5U9y2g&s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0