Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Mr Cakes Foodie GIF - Mr Cakes Foodie Delicious GIFsMr Cakes Foodie GIF - Mr Cakes Foodie Delicious GIFs

Aa jao sab cake khaane!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

i want the kitkat  border of the cake.... baaki tumlog kha lo πŸ˜†

Haha, jitna khaana hai khaa lo, humare yaha food aur fun unlimited hota hai πŸ˜ˆ

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mr Cakes Foodie GIF - Mr Cakes Foodie Delicious GIFsMr Cakes Foodie GIF - Mr Cakes Foodie Delicious GIFs

Aa jao sab cake khaane!! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

These two looks so tasty mere muh mai sachme paani aa rahe haiπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹. Pink cake k choco ball chahiye mujhe 😁

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Red Velvet Cake GIFs | Tenor

Aye Aye Madame!! πŸ˜†

yes this is delicious

thank you

Anjureads thumbnail

Toh aapki bhi koi alag farmaish hai kya? πŸ˜›

Bolo bolo, apun best host hai, sab manage karegi πŸ˜Ž

Koi alag farmaish nahi hai πŸ˜†.... main sab khushi khushi kha leti hu.... ( which is the biggest problem πŸ€”)

BreezyMeadows thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you thank you cat thank u GIF on GIFER - by Moris

Please have some cake too πŸ₯³

Thanks for the cake darling❀️

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Cry Miss Sticker - Cry Miss Sad StickersWindow Its Snowing Sticker - Window Its Snowing Hey StickersThank You Grateful Everyday Sticker - Thank You Grateful Everyday Feeling Blessed Stickers

God Bless Butterfly GIF - God Bless Butterfly Colorful GIFsBetter Life Friendship Sticker - Better Life Friendship You Make My Life So Much Better StickersSquishiverse Squishiland GIF - Squishiverse Squishiland Squishies GIFs

Just want to close off by saying, I am truly very blessed to have each and everyone of you be a part of my special day. I am away from home right now, and I was touched to see all the wishes and love. Hope that you get everything you want in life and always stay the fierce and splendid spirits that each of you are πŸ€—

Thank You Sristi for this surprise yesterday and making sure everyone joined my party. You are a really sweet human being and I hope that this new friendship remains the same β€οΈ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Cry Miss Sticker - Cry Miss Sad StickersWindow Its Snowing Sticker - Window Its Snowing Hey StickersThank You Grateful Everyday Sticker - Thank You Grateful Everyday Feeling Blessed Stickers

God Bless Butterfly GIF - God Bless Butterfly Colorful GIFsBetter Life Friendship Sticker - Better Life Friendship You Make My Life So Much Better StickersSquishiverse Squishiland GIF - Squishiverse Squishiland Squishies GIFs

Just want to close off by saying, I am truly very blessed to have each and everyone of you be a part of my special day. I am away from home right now, and I was touched to see all the wishes and love. Hope that you get everything you want in life and always stay the fierce and splendid spirits that each of you are πŸ€—

Thank You Sristi for this surprise yesterday and making sure everyone joined my party. You are a really sweet human being and I hope that this new friendship remains the same β€οΈ