Poll
How would you describe your taste in cinema/movies?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hate horror movies.
I used to love torturing myself with them until I learnt my lesson.😆
I mainly go for popcorn and Nachos. The ones in cineworld are so tasty. So I guess entertainment?😆
I sleep next to my mum 😳😆
. Or If the Promo excites meOriginally posted by: HearMeRoar
How about a category called depends on mood?
I just don't care about categories. I want entertainment, entertainment and entertainment❤️.

I thought you love horror genre😉☺️Originally posted by: la_Reine
I mainly go for popcorn and Nachos. The ones in cineworld are so tasty. So I guess entertainment?😆

Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I thought you love horror genre😉☺️
I did during teens. Not anymore.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
I just don't care about categories. I want entertainment, entertainment and entertainment❤️.
very demanding, isn't she?😆
Who ? Me or hinna ?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Who ? Me or hinna ?
woh entertainment, entertainment, entertainment wali😉😆
I watched Aftersun yesterday, and I think it is one of those rare films that quietly rearranges something inside you. On the surface, nothing...
2