Yes she is looking gorgeous 😘 her overall look is stunning...I liked the costumes of ghum cast except didi..that light blue vali shade is not looking good..and that heavy earing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes she is looking gorgeous 😘 her overall look is stunning...I liked the costumes of ghum cast except didi..that light blue vali shade is not looking good..and that heavy earing
Yes she is looking gorgeous 😘 her overall look is stunning...I liked the costumes of ghum cast except didi..that light blue vali shade is not looking good..and that heavy earing
Yeah! First time they are given good beautiful clothes.
But it's sad that neither the actor playing ninad nor the actress playing Ashwini. Has been invited once to the show , whereas they hold more imp role than Omi and Sonali.
Ayesha is looking so good...indeed
Baaki maine kisiko nhi dekhaa
Something for Omilekha fans. Our Omilekha/ Ohmakkhi spotted at RWSP. I have edited all unimportant people

How omi can betray santoor sonali for jarabhara pakhi😭
Ayesha's both looks are gorgeous, from dress to hair style.
Aishwarya was looking good in close up. But her skirt from far is looking tacky. Also her hairstyle is done to death.
Ayesha's looks are fresh and glamorous.
Unpopular opinion - I didn't like both of Ayesha's looks in RWSP
Something for Omilekha fans. Our Omilekha/ Ohmakkhi spotted at RWSP. I have edited all unimportant people
Bechare Omi kaka...aise hi kaam chalana padega
Omi s kurta looked better than MLs.
Ayesha is gonna be managed by celeb connect.... I assume that is an agency and will help ayesha to grow and get good projects to do!!! 🤞🤞🤞