Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Saagar's whole Album is Cult Classic
Specially this song
..
..
Iss duniya mein
koi nahi ho
Hum Dono hi akele ho ⭐️
Dharam ji's Some Romantic
tracks is from Kishore Da
..
..

..
This forum sure is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Ubla anda’s topic runs like a hot mess express but Kishore Kumar’s topic is stuck on page 3? Aise kaise?
How about ALL of them. 💕. His voice is magical, I’m in love with it ever since I started looking more into older Hindi songs. his songs are all so mesmerizing, and a part of the reason is his voice that takes on a life of its own in all his songs. I’ll come back with my favorites later on.
Hinna said - You are the kishore kumar of INDIA forums😃.Am i right hinna?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Hinna was calling you as the kishore kumar of INDIA forums😃
Nahi jaar, I am not even 0.1% of what Kishore Da was.
Originally posted by: A5FMIK3SP5QHNXIZ
This forum sure is a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Ubla anda’s topic runs like a hot mess express but Kishore Kumar’s topic is stuck on page 3? Aise kaise?
Iss topic pe bhi laga deni hai Aag 😆
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
15