Oye Duetslover
This thread is not for your personal agenda. Stop tagging members in your posts who aren't your friend.
Stop harassing ppl here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oye Duetslover
This thread is not for your personal agenda. Stop tagging members in your posts who aren't your friend.
Stop harassing ppl here.
Harrassing ? Me
Originally posted by: TLLZBNKRPGC23AQL
Harrassing ? Me
Yes, why are you tagging Sweta_sai in all your posts & other girls also. Stop doing this.
I love many songs of his! Very hard to choose but this is top for me, I guess. The lyrics hit deep!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaUTKA7jMmQ
Beautiful recreation of the same:
I share myself "as mention in subject"
...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdDf-IZqydO/?stkn=MWVoYnJycHNiejBsMA==
Akshay Kumar teams up with Vipul Shah for alien action thriller Samuk; Hollywood creature and action experts join project :...
https://x.com/i/status/2072157545725386872
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
15