Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Waise trp drop could be due to cricket viewership? What time waise ye telecast hota hai? 

9:30

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

๐Ÿ˜œ mata in lockup ๐Ÿ”’ โฌ†๏ธ she is begging pls help me ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ˆ and Karin talk about lying to rits โ€œI canโ€™t do itโ€ she says dw I got it  leave the city ๐Ÿ™๏ธ and tht cost ๐Ÿ’ฒ(๐Ÿ˜ˆ to audience tum ne pukka aur main chalk ayu๐Ÿคฃ scoreboard mere ghane ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 1 us yet to score ๐Ÿ˜œ)

๐Ÿ˜ˆ self taking about her plan ๐Ÿ˜ง

In the car ๐Ÿš— Rahul gives hope to rits about zoony (same scene ๐ŸŽฌ continues rits wants to meet zoony Iโ€™m not coming home ๐Ÿก cancel everything ๐Ÿ˜ง

@ rits home ๐Ÿก Vivek comes security ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ say leave ur phone ๐Ÿ“ž here ( when everyone should have there phone with the at all times ๐Ÿ˜•)

๐Ÿ˜ˆ see vivek and ๐Ÿ›‘ him he is clueless about mata with popo ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ tht ๐Ÿคฌ tell him go to the cop station ๐Ÿš‰ and find ur friend (some ๐Ÿคฌ she is)

๐Ÿ‘น say wht was he doing here ๐Ÿค” 

Mata in jail lying down  and crying ๐Ÿ˜ข(does ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ƒ been bg in background ๐Ÿ˜…)fb of her and zoony ๐Ÿฅฐ this scene ๐ŸŽฌ was nice ๐Ÿ‘ scene ๐ŸŽฌ continues she gets food ๐Ÿฅ˜ (Precap scene ๐ŸŽฌ she goes to called the child ppl she yelled @ the popo ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ (she needs to stop begging already scene is even dragged )  she called rits ๐Ÿ˜ˆ gives him food ๐Ÿฒ she gives him fake info โ„น๏ธ about mata family big mar๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ cursed zoony  she told Rits about zoony but line got cut ๐Ÿ˜• tht lady put the phone โ˜Ž๏ธ  

๐Ÿ‘น bro taking about Anjali ๐Ÿ‘บ (Sam says think ๐Ÿ’ญ of other way ๐ŸŒŒ brother ๐Ÿ‘ฆ 1 threatening 2 bro donโ€™t give and news ๐Ÿ—ž๏ธ about ๐Ÿ˜œ and her baby  ๐Ÿ˜”

Vivek @ ๐Ÿ‘ฎโ€โ™€๏ธ place popo says no 1 will tell u (tell the same thing about 5yrs ..) talk to the judge ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš–๏ธ๐Ÿ˜œ

Still ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ mata ๐Ÿ˜ญ worried ๐Ÿ˜ฆ about zoony ๐Ÿ™ƒ

She says rits is powerful he has  money ๐Ÿ’ด ๐Ÿ˜ต we already know something new please ๐Ÿ™ 

@adoption place the caretaker say we gave gahu roti ๐Ÿซ“ rits is worried ๐Ÿ˜ฆ and ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ to zoony

Sat ๐Ÿ˜œ and angry ๐Ÿ˜ก bird ๐Ÿฆ… face off I thought ๐Ÿ’ญ u care for zi was wrong ๐Ÿ˜” she say ur crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ coz of ur revenge this happened 

scoreboard idea sahi hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but we will lose yaar... 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

scoreboard idea sahi hai ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ but we will lose yaar... 

I know just for fun ๐Ÿคฉ 

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Waise trp drop could be due to cricket viewership? What time waise ye telecast hota hai? 

I also feel the same, trp drop ka kuch aur reason ho sakta hain. Show mein last week ganesh sthapana tha na, we got sooo many RiDu, ZoRi, ZoRiDu moments. Almost 4 days isme chala gaya tha if I'm not wrong. Ritesh ko thappad bhi pada๐Ÿ˜†, & kaamna di ke poisonous modaks. According to me last week episodes were good minus mummy raina ke over dramatic melodrama. 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I also feel the same, trp drop ka kuch aur reason ho sakta hain. Show mein last week ganesh sthapana tha na, we got sooo many RiDu, ZoRi, ZoRiDu moments. Almost 4 days isme chala gaya tha if I'm not wrong. Ritesh ko thappad bhi pada๐Ÿ˜†, & kaamna di ke poisonous modaks. According to me last week episodes were good minus mummy raina ke over dramatic melodrama. 

U summed up the whole week โ˜บ๏ธ

Nichuss thumbnail

i guess from today negative drama starts slowing...

Rits to find the mother and daughter love soon....

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tomorrow's precap..k is in the jail to meet indu..indu ne bhi sunaya dil bharke๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..hmm..ratish is  now zip lip mode.. he was and feels  guilt  ..what he would say? Dumb..๐Ÿ™„

Is some one help me to kick sunitas ass off and put her in the jail?๐Ÿคฌ

Nichuss thumbnail

im excited after reading precap

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Tomorrow's precap..k is in the jail to meet indu..indu ne bhi sunaya dil bharke๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..hmm..ratish is  now zip lip mode.. he was and feels  guilt  ..what he would say? Dumb..๐Ÿ™„

Is some one help me to kick sunitas ass off and put her in the jail?๐Ÿคฌ

hi dear

ur physics_girl ?

studying or working?