Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai EDT#4
This is the official EDT. Once the EDT finishes please PM me to create a new one if I have not already
permission from Jayshree
Bohot Pyaar Karte Hai EDT#4
This is the official EDT. Once the EDT finishes please PM me to create a new one if I have not already
permission from Jayshree
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
chinnu sristi paru arpita tanu lav madhu
sab aaaja idhar
Congratulations for new EDT friends 🥳
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Congratulations for new EDT friends 🥳
Number 4 🥳
How was WU yesterday ur review (helps me improve)
Are sorry me tumhe reply dene wali thi but bhul gayi so sorry 😆
As usual tumhare wu 👍🏼 KBC ka wrong answer 🤣 bappa ko bhi includ kiya hai kya bat hai 🤗
But tumne Rits ka one liner miss kar diya, "chilla mat heart attack aa jayega.. tuze "wala🤣
Jaise tum Kamna ke liye 😈 wala emoji use karti ho waise hi angry Rits ke liye 🌋 emoji use karo na plz use suit karta hai 😜
I was teri find tht emoji u want but couldn’tOriginally posted by: Chinmayi18
Are sorry me tumhe reply dene wali thi but bhul gayi so sorry 😆
As usual tumhare wu 👍🏼 KBC ka wrong answer 🤣 bappa ko bhi includ kiya hai kya bat hai 🤗
But tumne Rits ka one liner miss kar diya, "chilla mat heart attack aa jayega.. tuze "wala🤣
Jaise tum Kamna ke liye 😈 wala emoji use karti ho waise hi angry Rits ke liye 🌋 emoji use karo na plz use suit karta hai 😜
For a few days I think of Ganesh so I thought y bnot make it filmy 😜
it is true the guy is going to get bankrupt 🤪
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I was teri find tht emoji u want but couldn’t
For a few days I think of Ganesh so I thought y bnot make it filmy 😜
it is true the guy is going to get bankrupt 🤪
It's ok no problem 🤗
Yes.. Itv style kuch bhi jaye bhagwan ka nam lene lagte hai 🤭
Rits se 3 lakhs milne ke bad woh bankrupt kyu hoga 😆
Congrats on New EDT Guys 🥳❤️
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
It's ok no problem 🤗
Yes.. Itv style kuch bhi jaye bhagwan ka nam lene lagte hai 🤭
Rits se 3 lakhs milne ke bad woh bankrupt kyu hoga 😆
My WU anything can happen 😛
😈 in trouble 😁