Falguni Pathak has such a sweet voice! I like Maine payal hai chankai and Meri chunar udd udd jaye very much. Share your favourite songs.
Falguni Pathak has such a sweet voice! I like Maine payal hai chankai and Meri chunar udd udd jaye very much. Share your favourite songs.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Almost all songs of Phalguni Pathak evokes nostalgia.
My fav has to be this. Even now girls dance on this songs in school performance. The sheer feminine joy of getting ready like a princess and meeting your sapno ka Rajkumar first time 😆
TIL that's Trisha with Ayesha Takia😲
Riya Sen looked so so pretty 🤩
OMG 😳
Look whose back !!!
Is it Hande Ercel?? 😆
The whole forum missed you 😳
Originally posted by: Isamreen
OMG 😳
Look whose back !!!
Is it Hande Ercel?? 😆
The whole forum missed you 😳
*Hande and Whole* is a bit far fetched, I’d say a total of 4-5 active members out of 20.😆
Thank you for missing me though. ☺️

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
*Hande and Whole* is a bit far fetched, I’d say a total of 4-5 active members out of 20.😆
Thank you for missing me though. ☺️
Well I can tag atleast 10 members to vouch for me 😆 there was this thread where everyone was missing you so much multiple times.
And yeah you look like Hande Ercel or she looks like you either way beautiful 😍
Kya kahoon kya kya ho gaya in your absence!!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/its-a-girl-for-shivaleeka-oberoi-and-drishyam-3-director-abhishek-pathak-couple-shares-emotional-bir_233724
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
I find these movies off top of head having potential for a short yt parody - Tirangaa , Tere Naam , Krishh edit - Int. Khiladi , Jaani Dushman...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jMzMXpSOjs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCHsyht5eac https://x.com/i/status/2056083946996461648
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW3FzpQiie3/?igsh=MXA1N2M4aGtjazgzdQ==
1