Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Bas Anu Saab free ho jaaye, unke saath recording karke, video shoot karke launch kar denge in 2055 👍🏼
Come on Guddu, ek peg maar aur dil se gaa de. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJq7H_GxHDI&ab_channel=AnuMalik
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Bas Anu Saab free ho jaaye, unke saath recording karke, video shoot karke launch kar denge in 2055 👍🏼
Come on Guddu, ek peg maar aur dil se gaa de. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJq7H_GxHDI&ab_channel=AnuMalik
Originally posted by: KOTWCVDEF3LPCWIR
You incorporate so many bollywood dialogs and songs in your conversations alone, there is no way you don't sing, Guddu. Bahane banana band karo ...... I'll give you a list of Salman songs and you can pick one from the lot. 🥳
In Billion Years 😆
I will only sing for her, agar woh kahe toh ☺️
Originally posted by: INQPVDXGG3SRZNGC
Come on Guddu, ek peg maar aur dil se gaa de. 😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJq7H_GxHDI&ab_channel=AnuMalik
Anu Saab is too good, poori audience se taaliyan bajwa di, pathetic band supporting his song 🤣
Isko kuch nahi chahiye, ye baitha baitha table pe tabla baja ke gaa dega 😆
I'm sure Panditain would love to hear you sing. 😳
Originally posted by: G3ZEQPLS464JJIGI
You incorporate so many bollywood dialogs and songs in your conversations alone, there is no way you don't sing, Guddu. Bahane banana band karo ...... I'll give you a list of Salman songs and you can pick one from the lot. 🥳
Tell me about it, Guddu is Mr Bollywood, there is no way he's not singing along with the songs.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Anu Saab is too good, poori audience se taaliyan bajwa di, pathetic band supporting his song 🤣
Isko kuch nahi chahiye, ye baitha baitha table pe tabla baja ke gaa dega 😆
He starts off with, that people tell him to sing this song everywhere he goes, I'm sure they do, probably cause they want a good laugh hearing his voice. 😆
Her name is Fire ⭐️ Flower
only she matters ❤️
..

Originally posted by: OMFBTUBZHEHIZNSR
Okay ... I had two assignments by Professor Heisenberg today.😆
First one was Aaiye Meherbaan, so here's a snippet of the first couple of lines. cuz I don't know the rest of the song and that would take me forever.
https://vocaroo.com/1fqdfoXA4bAW
And the second one was to get my parts done in the Bazigar duet, which I did very diligently, so if you don't hear from Heisenberg by tonight or tomorrow, he's the one who slacked and not me. 😆😆
Lemme tag folks who were here last time, whom I didn't tag then but might appreciate being tagged this time around.
Hope you like it. 😳
Wah you added music too
Running to hear your next piece with Heisu😳
I am also waiting for their next duet, Sambhala hai bahut inohne par Jatana nahi aata ☺️
Originally posted by: TNJICKS6XLDWVQ2Z
Tell me about it, Guddu is Mr Bollywood, there is no way he's not singing along with the songs.
I can literally imagine him waking up and humming HANGOVER, Teri baaton ka, HANGOVER, Teri yaadon ka, and then showering to Jeene Ke Hai Chaar Din Baaki Hai Bekaar din ..... and even grooving with his towel in the shower when it goes "jaaye jaaye.... jaaye jaaye.... ek baar jo jaaye jawani phir na aaye" 🥳
and then out the shower, all dressed and ready to roll except he walks in to the kitchen and bursts into "Ek Garam ki Pyaali Ho"
The things this Guddu persona makes me imagine .... are wild, aren't they? There's no way he doesn't sing. 😛