Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAMHope thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Meher- Thank you for the review and the tag. I really enjoy reading about all the signs and symbolisms you unearth in an episode.

Yet another hit and miss on Abhi’s side and as far as Ak is concerned a jolt and rude awakening on her side.

First I want to thank the makers for acting on the feedback received on Abhira 2.0 from fans where we indicated that fans should be able to without doubt justify WHY Akshara abandoned Abhi. By showing Dr. Cucumber blackmail Akshara midway through Abhi’s surgery we can now relate to how circumstances and blackmail compelled Ak to give in. Now it makes sense. 

@Red 

Meher I didn’t understand what you meant can you please say it another way?

@Green
All sets of brothers/cousins in the show are pathetic. Kairav the older brother, mute whenever he needed to be vocal, from the very beginning. And now piggybacking on poor Akshara. I’m angry at him sometimes and other times I just feel sad for how his life turned out. And why, why would he run away from police custody endangering himself and Ak. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The cucumbers- if one Is delusional the other is a criminal hiding behind his stethoscope.  Maya is tho out of her mind but Dr. K is a total nutcase and the fact that he is a respected doctor only makes it worse, makes him more dangerous.

And Parth and Anisha - not close when Anisha was alive and suddenly gets an upsurge of brotherly love upon her death and what does he do with all the sadness? He just has a baby. Ok I will admit baby was a good idea and raises cuteness factor in the show. 

And last but not the least - Abhi . Knows that Anisha has a troubled past and that she uses threats to get her way and yet,  he does not for a moment connect that Anisha might have used the same trick on Kairav? Why? Anisha slit her wrists and forced Abhi to meet her in secret and get her way. Abhi knows Anisha was a rebel and mentally unstable.

Neel I will spare my wrath. For now. 

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Hari is unavailable. Two days episodes synopsis. 10th and 12th September 2022. 

ABHIRA

_________

AK dream in Mauritius. She was waiting for abhi in love writing letters and saw him coming to her , she broke the glass of music competition to reach him running in between fire on both sides. But she can't catch him in end. Abhi is standing at one place and ak is only desparately waiting to hug him in this dream.  

Till then Abhi is struck with Ak leaving him away but he changed his direction to get truth out of maya next. 

Fire on both sides is  family's anger and hate on Ak for kv issue. So she is burning in that sati fire and unable to come out of it till kv truth of being innocent is out.

First phase of reaching him in unconscious state done . Her diaLogues of i promise to meet you  in same place again before he went for surgery is fulfilled in Abhis unconscious state by breaking kunals deal regarding music competition.  

Ak dialogues of i will come running and fall in your arms is done through ak running to abhi when he is seen in accident on road. She hugged him cried desparately wanted him to wake up but he is kept unconscious. 😑

Ak diaLogues of i am not leaving you , i am going to come back is done through her come back to see Abhi in Udaipur first time after coming to Jaipur , second time on road when he had accident, third time in precap her going to udaipur Birla house again. So tututu three attempts from Ak done. 

Ak dreams of Abhi coming near her when she sings in hoodie , peacock feather truth kept in Mayas head and in Jaipur airport be abhi welcoming her in pink mala are to be done next. Need to wait for that. 

Ak prayed kanhaji to to make her abhi meet on janmashtami is done in unconscious state of abhi. 

Ak driving the car and keeping abhi in back seat when she is rushing for hospital symbolises she will keep him behind next when she listens to family's words of hate and anger.  

Ak took her guitar 🎸 bit in bracelet from abhis hoodie. Ak might take away the hoodie so Abhi comes in direct attack to maya next without any hidden motto . 

When Ak is talking to Abhi in room, clouds photo frame is shown on her back showing she will be clouded by misunderstanding Abhis anger as hatred. 

Abhi is sleeping in hospital room when ak is talking and opposite to him a pink flowers 🌺 photo frame is shown indicating his love is there infront.  In a way both are surrounded  clouds by keeping their love in tact. 

A big glass mirror is shown with half clean and transparent, and half not transparent but fully thick. This is their mind vs heart as hearts are clean but surrounded by closed minds. 

A  nurse  who knows abhis life is saved by ak his wife is kept as loophole when doctor himself said that a girl saved him as per ak sayings.  So if abhi finds its ak who saved him he can ask when he gets doubt. 

Ak hoodie is struck on Abhis hand and she removed it shows she will leave him again on her own. 

Ak saying i won't leave you i will die without abhi are for future foreshadowing  Ak will fall on death bed soon. 

AK & KEERAS

Ak warned kuku not to come in between abhira. He asked her to finish programme and go to abhi. But ak in her  desparation to be with abhi pulled herself emotionally but she stopped with mata, mahis words. 

Ak wants to sing for maya but wants abhi near her. 

Kuku is scared abhi will not agree and he will destroy everything. Yes you are right πŸ₯³. He solved puzzle in two lines and scrapped everything. So two rounds done by abhi next is destruction. 

Ak is kicking kunal with his character against his being a doctor and a selfish brother.  And he didn't change in 1 yr. 

Kuku went to perform surgery of abhi but can't do it. Wants to run away in between. And threatened abhi might lose his hand and life if he can't perform operation.  He cries saying i can't do it as I am on my sisters wishes. So Ak agreed for his deal. so proper reason is kept on Ak sacrifice as she chose her hubbys life against her voice or life. 

Kunal is shown a pathetic brother to save his sisters life against a patient or other person. He is made a weak character against being a doctor. He could have given counseling to his sister for her depression instead of making her desires fulfilled by snatching others happiness. 

Where are Birlas gayab when surgery of abhi  is done. Are they cleaning toilets of birla hospital with phenyl and Dettol?😑 And when  everything is done through Ak they are enjoying their togetherness and taunting ak. Chalo cvs throw them under bus at a go. 

Ak is showing Durga roop to kunal and he is scared now of abhi. 

Kunal is scared of abhi now if he knows the reason of 1yr of  separation. Tandav ready on him.

Ak diaLogues of destiny will unite them by making them infront is foreshadowing. 

Kuku warned i can do anything that affects you more ,  if you break your promise. Shows his desparation to make his sisters dreams successful. Kuku might hold kv next or kv ka innocence proof and hold ak till Competition is done. 

Ak diaLogues of do what you want i will do what i want shows her desparation to unite with abhi. 

Kuku , Mov are in now thoughts what to do next  Mov is crying all my efforts are destroyed. What did she try except eating ice-cream enjoying Ak credits. Her afforts are to pull Ak and bend her through her idiot brother. 

Maya connected in sat epi that Ak ka gayab hona , anjana deewana identify maya has not sung song is ittefaq . Right thought girl. You connected their connection. 

Promo part of abhi saying Akshu nearing maya has come with montage part of Ak looking forward and abhis back look to Ak is started. 

She blackmails Kuku saying i will die. This is second time he got ultimatum. Once before leap on rakshabandhan.second is this. So she saves her he will do anything next to hold ak till competition. But third time she will die in real as her dreams are gone. No whitewash please. 😈 As they are not part of family . There is no repentence or guilt in maya. She is more than Ar selfish for herself . The kharab speaker. 😈

Maya said give to ak what she wants. Maya says whatever fights you both have sort it out. She does not know that Ak is married and kuku kept her on gunpoint and got her for her selfish dreams from her husband away. Will it make any difference for them. Kunal too has no guilt till now not repenting  nor separating abhira. Before he thought of stopping ak for maya after competition now he has fallen to complete the competition and go to abhi. 

When kuku is shown alone in room thinking who is calling in  Ak room as abhi is in hospital. If he catches it as kv as ak went to udaipur against his deal and instructions ( or ) the detective who has proof of kv innocence.  That gap he can utilise it for kv  or kv proof to be on his side. 

Kuku is idiot brother who can't make Mov understand or hold ak now. 

There is a blank brown frame shown after Kuku back in room when he gets Call from reception. One horse 🐎 riled with legs is shown on back indicating ak  disobedience against his contract. 

He gets only blank in end nothing and Ak is riled against him to reach abhi. 

BIRLAS

_______

Abhi in unconscious state mumbling Akshu akshu akshu πŸ₯³ and later on getting up too  said akshu. It shows his heart pull to Ak . 1 yr back he closed his heart and made his heart sleep. Again with another hospital recreation his heart is searching for ak and he didn't care matas words he was thinking how to reach Ak through Maya. His mind is working nicely.πŸ‘

Puski matas face 😈 when abhi is mumbling akshu akshu. Her Bashan went in gutter. The person who knows only selfish love to her piya tose can never understand selfless love of abhira. 

What dhoka Ak has given to abhi that they are taunting. Chosing a brother is not a sin. Is this dhoka more than her patis dhoka which she beared years in her blind love . Her total vak vak won't work next. Let mata keep quiet and give us some peace. We are fed up of Birlas bow bow. 

Let mata misunderstand Ak and be that way only so that Abhi keeps when family aside. 

She says tadapraha hi bacha did she understood why he is feeling or can make any afforts to be cordial with Goenkas find any info to help abhi out. No.  

Taujis dialogues of abhi can have BP issues in future soon. 

Mera beta uski taraf dekhega bhi nahi really mata he sat whole night in hotel singing lagjagale song. 

A Kingfisher bird is shown  in backward after Harsh when he thanked doctor for saving Abhi. And reference  through doctor said was regarding Ak hidingly saving Abhis life. Kingfisher bird symbolises peace , promising prosperity, love , bringing fortune. It's for Ak new beginnings in her career once unvieled to world. 

Mata wished God should help that girl who saved her son. Ak is shown in room struck next. Matas wishes 😑 immediately  done. 

Ak is shown in small mirror  bit outside the room when family is hating her. So she knew only small truth and unknown to Abhis real intentions or love on her. And completely misunderstood his anger as hate on her. 

Mahis dialogues of galti se ak samne ayegi toh , with matas words of woh dekhegi bhi nahi ...will trigger Ak more and hide herself. Abhis dialogues of if you hide from me i will do tandav will be on head.  A pic of blue  kidney is shown after Ak  when she is crying showing Abhis anger  and BP issues next. 

Any separation track ends with female lead being sick in end as per yrkkh pattern and  families uniting for her health knowing the truth. 

Ak turned backwards and from his room she is shown bright and he is in blur in zoom. That's his  zombi state till now. And next minute she is shown blur and he in full bright picture from the glass door of the room . Next ak will be in hiding mode and crying why he is hating her and he will be in full action mode in desparation to get Ak out of maya. And it's not a mirror reflection it's clear reflection of abhi and ak. So it's real self. 

Ak closed herself in a room unknowingly thinking how stupid she is to think  that way and how all are hating her. Ak will close her heart next with a small window to see out . But she won't take any steps forward unless abhi gets her out. Her afforts will be done with next episodes seeing the hatred from family. She will go in flow helping maya as kv too came into affect next.

Heart checking pic is shown on backside of Ak when she is struck in closed room. Her heart is squeezing with the thoughts of Abhis hate. Any panic attack of Ak next with her heart wincing for abhi. Ak is healthy as long as she has Abhis love with her. The moment she feels she lost him she gets it on her health.

When Ak said i can't live without abhi from closed room , abhi gets consciousness and says akshu. Throughout she was waking him uthoo tumhari akshu ayi hi but he is sleeping. The moment of her life being without being abhi  , he got jolts and got up.if Ak is alive ,abhi too alive. They are destined that way holding her breaths. 

The thought of Abhis rejection will trigger Ak badly. 

The communication gap between abhira came into affect again with Ak misunderstanding Abhis anger as hatred listening to  mata, mahis words. How can she think abhi will hate her in life? Her own words of suni suni baton se kuch decision math lo is backfired on her this way. Ak will be keeping lil behind now and back seat hoga. Abhi will be taking the front seat again and solves the puzzle. 

Did ak stop meeting abhi even after she learnt family against her πŸ˜‚ she is going to him directly to meet him.

Hc words of everything is tested for us . Yes. Their love on each other is being tested from abhis side through Manish, mata and family. And from Ak side kunal is there to put questions on her that abhi won't accept her ,abhi will be angry ,abhi left you and gone blah blah. Finally their love will win kicking all these fellows aside and taking each other in hands. 

Ak will herself destroy everything now as she is not weak Ak.when she thinks no abhi in her life she will burn everything and go away. 

Precap... Kuku says abhi went to udaipur. Ak says i will go to udaipur. She stands near Birlas gate and abhi gives arti to ganesha. His soul is pulled with ak presence giving arti outside the house and family stands in shock. 

Shivji through Ganesha his son, is again uniting Abhira.  

Abhi in full pink kurta his heart is full of Ak to find the secret of maya associated with Ak voice. He gave arti outside the house as his soul felt ak is there and ignored giving arti to family. 

Ak in pink  outside keeping her love for abhi out showing it to kick kunal with blue in showing her hidden confidence  and new innings. 

Mata got a flower fallen in hand and abhi fell down from bike and went to matas hands through ak call .

Mata gave Harsh neembu Pani with her own hands and the divorced pati happily drank it. He is mesmerized with manjus patience to allow him back home. Her Piya tose is her priority always and she left him to pacify abhi and hold him in her control. Neembu pani affect of mata on Harsh next will be shown with Abhis bashing on Harsh if he bashed Ak. Waiting for choti diwali. πŸ₯³

Abhi may go back to Jaipur as he has to find the voice reason and Neil may accompany him this time as he is not well. 

Neil is not shown saying bad words to ak till now instead before leap he said let's find Ak through a detective. But abhi denied for that. Neil is a brainy in story so he will find ak voice in second round and get the truth same way he got fire truth photo of ak. Might be social media pic of maya and ak on her back . Maya said i will keep pics on social media so neil may get the truth in Abhis hand and abhi will run like Ar shadi time. 

Don't trust mata anytime as she is a flipper. If makers flip her in last minute we dont accept her for what she did till now . Though they are unknown to real truth of ak and right according to situations we hate them as they are not supporting  abhira . 

Keep this mata pita and family this way till truth is unvieled by abhi to world. So that manish kicks abhi to chose either Ak or his family this time showing his love for his kid. 

Kv may be kept as hurdle again reaching abhi. So ak will sing sad song next if any ek pyar ka nagma where she cries her heart badly showing her inability to reach abhi. And Neil will get on head easily with voice . 

Kv may be held for sometime till finale third round but run away technique again may collide with abhi in last.(or) if he decides to surrender to police next ak will stop him and keep him hidden with her away from kuku. 

Kv is the only hook who can blurt whole truth of kuku mov to Abhi and families. So third round finale will be the climax where abhi will sit infront of audience when mata comes to sing. Seeing abhi , maya will get jolts and falls down on stage and Ak sings in backend  unknown to mayas fall. 

Destruction of kuku by abhi for spoiling their life for one year and making ak compel to agree for his deal keeping her on gun point. 

If abhi saves ak and restores her ID , he will be exempted from Manishs wrath . Birlas will get dung. Mahi will expose Ar then and kick Manish. Ar  ka slap from Manish is due from S2 end saying khoon rang dikhlata hi.

Kv proof of innocence is ready. So he can be proved innocent and kept in hospital for his health issues. 

As this is singing competition of Mauritius, and Ak with her fake id went there everything won't fit for ak. Ak has to win in India's magical voice . A singing show is coming from SP soon and Ak can be shown winning in Indian competition but destruction by Abhi this way spoiling all kukus afforts. 

As per story there is no  major misunderstanding between leads for separation. Abhi  thought ak left him for kv and Ak went for kunals gun point on abhi. It's clearly shown today. So abhi has to solve at a go all the, and release ak out.  If they personally had mus , fought got separated on their own without involving families with their egos and trust issues , a face off comes. When he is clueless of what's going on its to break the truth and get her out of the dung she entered in . Later on if he is angry he can shout and she will keep quiet and manish will do extra tandav on abhi and Birlas. This delayed reunion is to cool abhis anger on ak ,look more into where Ak is struck or hiding from him . It will make  more desparate  to reach her.

When a small bit in dream of Ak disappearing from him made him more insecure with his soul connects ,can't he get the heart connects when Ak is around him or reaching him ? As she was staying in different country he can't her connects properly though he was roaming on bikes For her . 

Maya coming infront of world will be more insecure to Kuku as secret will be out. So he won't let maya or Ak near abhi. He can't stop ak now but his sister can stop easily. Once she is known as Maya khera abhi will get everything on head at a go. 

Kudos to Pranali for the emotional scenes and connect to Ak pov in story . πŸ‘

PS...Thanks to lavanya for reference pics. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks you Ash. Pictures zoomed are interested to watch and connecting that way with story. They are changing frames and other items  regularly.  Ak might take away Abhis black hoodie with her as Abhis memory and strength till she finished her competition. that guitar too kept before by abhi she took it on her hand already. We need to see if that bracelet is hooked back to abhi again . What you said of other siblings are right. None is shown having a brain or thinking good for abhira. All are using them. When they are satisfied with what they got ,they are happy for abhira. All are thrown under bus this time purposely. Parth never interested in job or anything atlast got his time pass now with kid. Feeding , removing diapers and lohri singing by him 🀣 mata will guide him perfectly . Ani is the shani which started the dominos affect. Kuku is worst . We can't categorise him as doctor aa he is weak.and selfish brother. Good that no emotions developed for ak. He is on his sisters kharab speaker and her dreams. Ak is right in her sacrifice. Makers clearly gave the real deal and reason at right time so that all shut . There is no finger to be raised on ak..i am loving this fierce ak which we longed for. Abhi if he sees this avtar he will be super happy. That Maya what sort of dreams when she has no voice . How long .it's like dreaming of king when staying in poverty. There should be a limit for anything . Ak patience is gone with these bro sis. Kv is this only. As kid he had that fear on police. So he ran away once scared of police and was abt to fall under truck but he is saved by kartik. He has heart problem and  also psychiatry treatment for this police fear. It was shown in mumbai2 track with kaira staying in two apartments ak with naira and kartik with kv. So that's reieated again thru ak taking care of kv like mom. He is darpok always has no strong qualities. They used those traits now. In a way keeping kv is best so as to not to.tsrnish ak character. Birlas are enough to taunt ak for trust issues . Vansh is only best for eating nothing much. He is a dumbo from childhood. Neil is untouched till now so i have hopes on him. 

Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely wonderful review Meher! Nicely done!! 

We are all waiting for Abhira reunion and biting our nails in anticipation. Initially we thought that Abhira will have a super angry abhi and crying akshu confrontation but now it seems like abhi will connect the dots and then have confrontation with akshu. So he will be all emotional and overwhelmed seeing the depth of her love for him.. it’s going to be beautiful. Honestly, It’s better that they don’t have confrontation until the whole truth is out. Otherwise, abhi will say something in anger that he will regret later or there will be mu between them in order to stretch the reunion. This way, atleast their love for each other is kept pure and untouched. 
Manish’s reaction to the truth will be interesting and will guide the course of next track. I really want the truth to be out in public as well and for Birlas to face public humiliation for their treatment towards kairav and Akshu. In fact, abhi should do the honors- just like how he announced to the whole world that neil is a Birla, similarly he can announce to the whole world how they were all wrong regarding their opinions about the Goenkas siblings 

Edited by Reva_IF - 1 years ago
Reva_IF thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAMHope

Meher- Thank you for the review and the tag. I really enjoy reading about all the signs and symbolisms you unearth in an episode.

Yet another hit and miss on Abhi’s side and as far as Ak is concerned a jolt and rude awakening on her side.

First I want to thank the makers for acting on the feedback received on Abhira 2.0 from fans where we indicated that fans should be able to without doubt justify WHY Akshara abandoned Abhi. By showing Dr. Cucumber blackmail Akshara midway through Abhi’s surgery we can now relate to how circumstances and blackmail compelled Ak to give in. Now it makes sense. 

@Red 

Meher I didn’t understand what you meant can you please say it another way?

@Green
All sets of brothers/cousins in the show are pathetic. Kairav the older brother, mute whenever he needed to be vocal, from the very beginning. And now piggybacking on poor Akshara. I’m angry at him sometimes and other times I just feel sad for how his life turned out. And why, why would he run away from police custody endangering himself and Ak. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

The cucumbers- if one Is delusional the other is a criminal hiding behind his stethoscope.  Maya is tho out of her mind but Dr. K is a total nutcase and the fact that he is a respected doctor only makes it worse, makes him more dangerous.

And Parth and Anisha - not close when Anisha was alive and suddenly gets an upsurge of brotherly love upon her death and what does he do with all the sadness? He just has a baby. Ok I will admit baby was a good idea and raises cuteness factor in the show. 

And last but not the least - Abhi . Knows that Anisha has a troubled past and that she uses threats to get her way and yet,  he does not for a moment connect that Anisha might have used the same trick on Kairav? Why? Anisha slit her wrists and forced Abhi to meet her in secret and get her way. Abhi knows Anisha was a rebel and mentally unstable.

Neel I will spare my wrath. For now. 

Abhira are love. I am liking the build up of anticipation for truth reveal. I hope they make it worth the wait. 

Birlas- they need to step down on earth and keep their mouths shut and open their ears and eyes for once. I hope they get whatever humiliating is due to them for their constant barking- specially the Birla elders 
Goenkas- they better make Birlas pay for what they have done to Goenka kids. And they better open their eyes and see the truth about arohi (I know it’s wrong to expect anything from makers regarding this πŸ˜”)

Parth- I don’t now why makers are wasting this character when there is so much potential

Neil- I feel he will play Cupid to Abhira very very soon 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hari is unavailable. Today's episode review. 13th September 2022. 

A positive episode with full of divine vibes today. 

ABHI & BIRLAS

Mahima says that they need to go to udaipur as he needs rest. Abhi says he will stay there only. Mata asks why you want to stay here. Harsh asks is there any other issue. Abhi remembered Ak voice and maya is shown infront of world .Mata threatens her kasm not to be ziddi so he keeps quiet. Tauji says he will get discharge form. Abhi thinks there is connection between the voice i heard a d Ak so i need to come back to Jaipur.

Abhi mata Harsh go in car. Abhi remembered maya saying it's her voice and while singing and talking it's different. Mata keeps her hands on Abhis head and asks why are you mumbling Ak more. Mata asks is there anything now. Abhi thinks himself Mays is not right  and there is some connection with Akshara.

Abhi gives Arti to Ganesha  in Birlas remembered his shadi moments of varmala , sindoor and mangalsutra With Ak.  Mata asks Ganesha to remove hurdles from abhis life as he gives arti to family and shows Arti outside with his hands. Ak comes in flight to Udaipur , and simultaneously She is given Ganesh arti by someone on road. She takes it. Abhi goes in flow giving arti outside the house and stops.

Abhi says don't stop me i need to go to Jaipur. Mata says why you went and you got accident. Who is waiting for you there to go. Mahi asks him to take rest. Mata asks parth did abhi meet anyone there. She cries he is not ready to come from there and now wants to go there again. Mahi asks is it related to Akshara. Lion growl started in Abhis anger on mahima. In unconscious state you are taking Ak name. Mata says don't go to Jaipur if that's related to Ak.

Abhi says don't ask me any questions. I want to go to Jaipur. I can't see you in pain..you have to do what's right for you and you stay in Udaipur.

Abhi is eating more modak from plate and thinks that voice is Aksharas and  i need to reach that voice .

Abhi sits in his room watches maya  singing video of lagjagale. He says it's Ak voice only. If i ask bhabhi she can help but i don't want to disturb anyone. Maa will be pareshan if i say. The thing which i am unable to understand how can I say maa.

AKSHARA & KEERAS

Kuku takes a mute call who calls Ak on her on hotel phone. He thinks there is someone apart from Abhi who wants to meet ak. He wants to use his sources and find him as abhi is in hospital now. If abhi knows everything he could have destroyed evetything.

Ak is struck in closed room and struggles to come out . The room is opened by a  nurse. Kuku comes infront of ak again. Ak runs to Abhis room and he is not there. Kuku shows discharge papers says they all gone to udaipur. Ak sees that says i am responsible for Abhis situation. The one whom I love most i made him suffer. More than result it's the integrity which matters. I can't stay away from my abhi and my family.  They all hate me as abhi is in pain because of me. Kuku listens with stone face 😈. Ak says i will take his anger , hate on me but i will meet him in Udaipur.

Ak thinks if i meet family , they  will bring trouble to kv. I need to meet abhi first. She is about to go away from room , kuku stops says if you go from here your beloved will be arrested. Ak is shocked. He says don't i know that you stayed with kv in Mauritius. I am not a good doctor but a good brother. You and me are same. You too love your brother like how I love my sister Maya. I understood you hid kv in Mauritius but kept quiet. If you don't come with me,  i will call police regarding kv. Think it's matter of relationships. Ak says it's your time now . Mahadev is in dhyan the moment he opens his third eyes he will do tandav and destroy you.

Kuku gets call from Maya that we need to go to Udaipur now. Ak is shocked. Kuku mumbles why udaipur. She says event management changed the venue to udaipur as they have political rally in Jaipur here. Ak smiles happily and says mahadev has opened his third eye and be ready , your time is changing.

Kuku gets scared and  shocked . He says we won't go now. How can they change venue in last minute. She asks what ak is saying. Kuku says nothing we will attend competition next year.  Ak takes phone and says your brother is joking as he likes to play games. None will stop us going to udaipur.

Ak thinks I am coming to you abhi and infront of  your hatred my love will win.

Ak listens someone saying tomorrow is Ganesha.  Ak thinks he gives new start and happiness. She prays Ganesha to give her happiness and support her .

Ak , kuku,mov go from Birlas house. And Ak is watching house with emotions . Kuku says i gave you permission to enter this lane. Ak says dont do repeat telecast.

Ak thinks I am roaming around Mauritius, Jaipur and udaipur ,staying away from my  relations, kv problem and giving voice to maya for all these problems Abhi is my solution. I need to meet him soon . 

Keeras and Ak checking room and Maya asks you told you have connection from udaipur. From one year we are together but where is your family. Kuku lies they are in US. Maya says i can understand how you miss your family. Ak says i didn't forget them so i dont miss them. She asks Maya to fresh. Ak asks kuku where is kv as his phone is not connecting. He says i am not a kidnapper. I kept him in a hotel in India. Ak remembered her giving visa tkt to kv and he might have run when he was feeling lonely .

Kuku says let Maya win the event i won't do anything. Ak says don't say again and again.

Goenkas do Ganesh puja and arti. Swarna joins them Manish is anger on all as kids are away from home. And swarna can't handle your anger so went away. Both of you take Prasad today as it's good day..swarna joins Manishs hands totake Prasad. Manish is shown in anger and frustation for his kids.

Precap...Ganesh visarjan in birlas. Ak comes in hiding. She kicks an empty vase and all get alerted who is there in upper floor. Harsh goes and checks . Ak falls down.

COLOURS

Ak when she left udaipur she went in yellow dress showing her sunrise and growth in career though it was hidden in Mayas name.

Ak today came to udaipur in red top indicating her victory over evil soon .

Abhi in grey top shows his mind searching for Ak voice through maya and his intentions hidden from family.

Abhi in pink kurta full of love on Ak. His mind and heart are on Ak search now.

Maya in white blank to ak identity of her being a wife and having family in Udaipur.

Kuku in grey shirt showing his hidden motto regarding kv and holding Ak with them till event.

Mata said her kasm to take abhi to Udaipur. His mind and heart are full of chasing Ak voice through maya. Abhi went home through her kasm orelse he could have stayed in Jaipur.

He is determined to come back not to stop mata now.

Kukus  pea brain connected as someone searching for Ak so he used his sources to get Ak information from Mauritius. So he got kv info next.

Ak realised she is giving pain to abhi by leaving him away in the name of sacrifice.  Though her intentions are good she saved his life that day in surgery but when he is not happy in his life what's the use.

Kuku is like rock listening to all Ak taunts and Bashan. He has no heart to listen to anyone's pain as he is chosing his sister more than his consciousness.

To make Ak stop he said kv truth but kv is not with him in real. The small window mirror image shown is for him knowing kv truth.

Kuku comparing ak with him is wrong. She has chosen Abhis life against her career and voice. And kv is just a hook to her in that journey. Though she is determined to go to Jaipur, kuku stopped her.

Ak saying your time is good because mahadev is in dhyan shows slow mode of abhi. He is literally roaming on roads searching for ak in a way doing all afforts in his way to reach ak with his clouded mind.

Ak saying if third eye of Mahadev opens you will be destroyed is foreshadowing Abhi will destroy kuku  the reason of Ak leaving him away.

Kuku is scared of this destruction so he is holding ak till event with some other reasons. His intentions to hold ak after event is gone now. He is counting days to finish event and run away as not to take wrath from abhi.

Mata kept her hands on Abhis head so his mind won't work next in proper direction and he will be stopping in Udaipur as per her words. Though he wants to go to Jaipur. Matas hands affects 😜

Harsh in front seat of car with Mata and abhi back are for next when he leads infront to see who is there in the upper floor and gets his grass from abhi mixed with matas neembu pani affect.

Good that abhi is not sharing any information of Ak or her voice chase by him orelse whole family gets riled again through kv issue.

Abhi saying that Maya is not right or true and something is there related to Ak so he fixed his mind to crack the reason. Abhi guesses people immediately but how come he failed in kuku issue ?

Mata asking why are you saying of Ak . It shows  she  can't understand his pain and tadap for ak anytime. Her saying i understand my son is a puss . As mom she is right in thinking of Abhis welfare but she is not justified to say she hated ak  nor abhi can leave his wife thoughts or love for her.

Kuku used Abhis surgery to get ak for his kharab speaker sister. Same way ak is using Maya to kick kunal .

Ak when Kunal came for Abhis surgery time and again said to abhi he will change our lives and it happened. Now ak saying your timing is neared shows her trust and confidence on Abhis love to attain her and their  dreams .

Ak announced mahadev opened his third eye and get ready challenge to kunal πŸ₯³ get ready for abhi kicking kunal soon.

Shivji is uniting Abhira from both sides. Abhis trials are stopped with accident and he wanted to go back . But Ak is made dropped back where she went. Three cities Mauritius, Jaipur and udaipur tututu πŸ₯³ touched that way.

Kuku is getting scared thinking of his pitai by abhi.

Ak foreshadowed new beginnings is for her career and married life next . She asked Ganesha to support her .

All Ak prayers are coming slowly into affect.

Abhi gave arti to ganesha remembered his moments of ak becoming his ardhangini in their shadi. In a way Ak is imbibed in Abhis soul so remember her is like both doing Puja together and giving arti moment as couple.  As they can't show a dream moment they made it as soul felt couple doing arti that way. When he finished arti, mata said all Abhis hurdles should go away and abhi gave arti on her head first and next to all family members and moved ahead giving arti outside. The same time ak got arti from another person on road. Divine soul connect shown this way as Ak is away from him physically but they are with each other in souls . Abhi felt soul connect of Ak nearing him so he was in zombie state with his mind and heart thinking only of ak nothing else. Rest all are confused what's happening with Abhi but Neil got immediately reacted. He might be used as cupid next .The way abhi was giving arti outside and ak taking it simultaneously is beautifully shown😍

Abhis pain is hidden inside and he is in mind vs heart mode. Till he cracks that Maya is maya khera he will be in zombie mode the dhyan mode as said by ak.

Manish anger is used on Birlas next soon once truth is out. He will be the shield raised against his kids safety and life.

Abhi wanted to give kasm and go away from home. He is not in listening mode.

When mahima said Akshara, his lion growl started. His anger on ak is justified but if someone taunts Akshara he won't take shit. His face is burning with anger on mahima not Ak. Because his heart is searching for Ak to reach her .

Kuku in front seat when ak ,maya are in back seat shows he will take the direction next for music event against Ak ride to meet abhi. 

Ak took back seat in meeting abhi against Kv truth known to kuku. 

Maya is unknown to Ak truth of being Abhis wife and kuku got her on deal. This will be the peacock feather ak keeping it on her head when the original truth drops out. Maya knows something is there between Ak and kuku and they are fighting but she doesn't know kukus real intentions.

Mata kept Diya infront of Birla home before Abhis surgery and said all musibat should go away. Abhis hand is fine and ak is gone. Ak is musibat for them as she supports kv . Today she prayed for Abhis hurdles to go away. So next abhi will leave Birla home and go as his family is hurdle for him. Matas prayers will be answered soon πŸ₯³.

Abhi eating modak in lump is like Ak eating food in tension. Role reversal of abhi as ak. And ak as fierce abhi. Abhi didn't think why maya is wearing mask when singing.  Still mind is in processing. He in anger , obsession, agression can't solve whats link to Ak through Maya so destroys everything. 🐎

When kuku , mov and Ak are shown in room a half mirror image of kuku is shown. That's his lie to Ak saying kv is kept in hotel in India.  Whereas kv is roaming on roads and meets Ak in finale . Me and abhi are biggest fans of ak by kv during ak bday. So both will be there in event.

Abhi saying the thing which i can't understand how will I make maa understand.  Abhi becomes mad and angry but don't think much through brain when Ak leaves him away. Slowly his anger quotient is reduced and he is thinking through mind as his heart is wakened. As characters are shown with slow progression , the graph is much needed and they are connecting slowly. The moment abhi gets evetything on head he destroys everything and saves Ak by giving her identity back.

Kudos to Utkarsh sir and team for the presentation of track . Day by day episodes are gripping and interesting. Another shivshakti parallel for us in climax will be coming with abhi running on roads and destroy kuku. With Ak leaving sati phase and joining Abhi in parvati mode . Wonderful transformation of Ak though it took lot of time. We are loving this Abhis akshu whose strength is abhis love and will fight with his hatred with her love. 😍

Kudos to HC for that arti scene where his eyes shows his determination on finding Ak and his longing for his wife.  

PS..Thanks to Lavanya for the reference pics kept in next pages . 

Edited by Mehersudha - 1 years ago
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chotu sa summary πŸ‘πŸΌ20220913_075209.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

Akshu 2.0 roasting/ roaring on KUKU πŸ˜Ž20220913_141605.jpg20220913_115520.jpg20220913_141602.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

This Was Epic πŸ₯³20220913_075026.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

20220913_080844.jpg20220913_080259.jpg20220913_080829.jpg

amlavs thumbnail

The most beautiful moment of our abhira and destiny 20220913_074822.jpg20220913_075000.jpg20220913_074944.jpg