Arey by the time we finish watching the episode, it will become almost mid night here. Episode pe shayari kal subah karenge. I am sure aaj raat acchi neend aayegi hum Sumaan fans ko. 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arey by the time we finish watching the episode, it will become almost mid night here. Episode pe shayari kal subah karenge. I am sure aaj raat acchi neend aayegi hum Sumaan fans ko. 😳
Originally posted by: rosie123
Arey by the time we finish watching the episode, it will become almost mid night here. Episode pe shayari kal subah karenge. I am sure aaj raat acchi neend aayegi hum Sumaan fans ko. 😳
Haha merey pass time hain, sunday jo hain. dekhti hoon koun koun shayar bante hain 😆
Nahi behan..began... hum delusional ki khush hai
lagta hai episode has been uploaded.
https://twitter.com/Noornu_/status/1568797117530914817?s=20&t=fopm_y2Rk6TpUxvMC4EOFw
Bhaisaab maan liya Pyaar hai Arylie jaisa 🤣
Kitni shiddat se intezaar thi....
Kitni shiddat se intezaar thi...
Ki maan jaye brilliant friend se mohabbat hai,
toh bhaisab bato bato main izhaar kar bhi di
😆
Oh wow aaj saare social media crash hojayega with excitement and happiness of fans and videos and tweets❤️
Originally posted by: shidin0117
Oh wow aaj saare social media crash hojayega with excitement and happiness of fans and videos and tweets❤️
Yaar 3 hours se interzaar kar Rahi hoon, and this annoying Hulu is not uploading the episode. I am so jealous of people who already got the episode 😡
Originally posted by: Sadika1011
https://twitter.com/Noornu_/status/1568797117530914817?s=20&t=fopm_y2Rk6TpUxvMC4EOFw
Bhaisaab maan liya Pyaar hai Arylie jaisa 🤣
Kitni shiddat se intezaar thi....
Kitni shiddat se intezaar thi...
Ki maan jaye brilliant friend se mohabbat hai,
toh bhaisab bato bato main izhaar kar bhi di
😆
Omg omg I can't wait to watch...
https://twitter.com/ii_semo0/status/1568803744250302464?s=20&t=HtpCkrtBO_UxQH5vT3jxlw
YEH DEKH BEHNA PE PYAAR ARAHA HAI BHAIYAJI KO 🤣
Originally posted by: Sadika1011
Yaar 3 hours se interzaar kar Rahi hoon, and this annoying Hulu is not uploading the episode. I am so jealous of people who already got the episode 😡
I didn't watch the episode yet just depending on this thread.